FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lace wigs and high ponytails - pls help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lace wigs and high ponytails - pls help
    Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 8:39am
I tootsie all of my units and I was wondering has anyone who attaches their units with only the tootsie method been able to achieve a high ponytail? I am kinda getting tired of wearing my hair down all the time. I have done the low ponytail I just want to try something different. Thanks ladies
Sponsored Links

SheRah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SheRah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:01am
I was never able to
purpleredrose View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpleredrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by SheRah SheRah wrote:

I was never able to

x2
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 4:45pm
I just really love those high ponytails or buns that are in style right now and this tootsie method is not allowing me to achieve this look. I wonder if I incorporate a head wrap would it look some what decent
ilovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 7:24am
I wear mine in a high ponytail but I normally wear a wrap around headband when I do so. I pin the back down with bobby pins. I always leave some hair out to blend in with my unit since most of my units are either yaki or kinky straight. 
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 7:02pm
Not without some kind of scarf - like below...

Google Image Result for http://plus-model-mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/headscarf.jpg
Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:04pm
cute cute cute
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:12pm
You can Tootsie  3/4 wig and blend your hair into the back to create a high pony or just cut the nape out of an old wig to make it a 3/4 wig. I think the pic is from Miss Lola who sells a nice 3/4 wig.

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 6:28pm
The picture above is beautiful!!!
dorislesure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorislesure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:05pm
yes....... i have elastic sew in the back in the nape area

Edited by dorislesure - Dec 19 2013 at 11:07pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists