BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lace wig with side bang specs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:49am
yeah, 70 may be pushing it a bit thin!  you need to allow for some shedding and fallout, or the unit won't last long. 

If that is you in the video, that wig can be tweeked to give you what you want. there are a lot of videos on thinning hairlines and taking some of the density out of the wig.  it will make a big difference!

this lady has a good one:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfuvR6GQdEs
Sponsored Links

bellabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:43pm
Lol, no that's not me in the video. I do like the bang though, I'm also hoping it would hide the harline enough to make it look more realistic. So if 70% is too thin, think I'll go for 80-90% at the front and 100% at for the rest?
I had the hairdresser thin out the front on my current unit but it still has that bulky 'it's a closure' look at about it at the root, but the front looks a little wispy if you know what I mean, so I can't thin it out any more.

Edited by bellabella - Jan 24 2013 at 1:56pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:50pm
I just saw that video you posted Peacefulone. I may order that unit. Loved the density on it and it looks really realistic Smile. Somebody stop me spending all my $$$£££ on hair! lolOuch

Edited by bellabella - Jan 24 2013 at 1:57pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:58pm
bella just be careful ordering stuff the yt'bers recommend.

I would ask for 80% density in the front, gradually increasing to 100-110%.
You can always take out, but it's harder to add hair.
Some vendors have a density chart, so definately have them send you one via email.

(re the video, I like the bangs, just think it's too much hair for a natural look, too thick at the hairline.  the girl is a cutie, i just wanna hook her up doe.)
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

bella just be careful ordering stuff the yt'bers recommend.

You can always take out, but it's harder to add hair.

Some vendors have a density chart, so definately have them send you one via email.

(re the video, I like the bangs, just think it's too much hair for a natural look, too thick at the hairline.  the girl is a cutie, i just wanna hook her up doe.)

That's what I do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:40pm
Thanks sounds like a plan. Now I just need to find an alternative CV to Roman. Anyway able to pm me a good CV please pm me. Thanks!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:46pm
I hate giving a particular vendor, cause if they screw it up I feel responsible. LOL  But I have ordered from Holly, Ken and Kevin F with success.
babigirl34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babigirl34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 4:42pm
I ordered 60-70% density as mentioned earlier, & I absolutely love the density. It's a very realistic density & I didn't have to do any tweaking to thing it out to my liking at all. The parting looks amazing. Personally, anything over 80% looks too chunky especially if you are doing a coarse texture (?).  If you're doing a less coarse texture, then I can see how 70% may be too thin for you.. 

This is my 60-70% IR Italian Yaki & I've had it for over a year now. This picture is from November. Even after many wears, the density is still doing just fine! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:28am
Wow, babigirl that unit looks great, very natural looking. Did you get 60-70% density throughout or just at the front?
babigirl34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babigirl34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by bellabella bellabella wrote:

Wow, babigirl that unit looks great, very natural looking. Did you get 60-70% density throughout or just at the front?

Thank you! I actually went back to check my email history w/ my vendor & it is actually 65-70% density. This is not just at the front, but this is the density throughout.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>