Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLace wig texture for dummies.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Hair ViVi

Author
Regalsweetness View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lace wig texture for dummies.....
    Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 9:12pm
Ladies, I have had it with these units.  No matter what I do, the units tangle, get brittle and I just can't seem to controll them.  So I am ready to order another one.  Please help me choose the easiest texture and hair type that a newbie/lace wig dummie like me can manage.  A texture that I can wash and wear in no time.  Something that I can roller set once a week that will hold a curl or one that I can run my curling unit over easily and go.  Please help.
Sponsored Links

eboni1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 4:25am
anything virgin.virgin Indian,virgin Malaysian,virgin Brazilian.as long as it is virgin it should be much easier to manage
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 4:32am
Originally posted by eboni1 eboni1 wrote:

anything virgin.virgin Indian,virgin Malaysian,virgin Brazilian.as long as it is virgin it should be much easier to manage

Basically
lacehairwigs uk View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 5:05am
Originally posted by Regalsweetness Regalsweetness wrote:

Ladies, I have had it with these units.  No matter what I do, the units tangle, get brittle and I just can't seem to controll them.  So I am ready to order another one.  Please help me choose the easiest texture and hair type that a newbie/lace wig dummie like me can manage.  A texture that I can wash and wear in no time.  Something that I can roller set once a week that will hold a curl or one that I can run my curling unit over easily and go.  Please help.

any virgin remy hair

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 8:09am
So ladies even though I am dark skin a virgin Malaysian will work?  In other words just plan virgin not procssed to Lite Yaki or AA texture?  I wonder if it will look natural on me.  Help me out ladies.
eboni1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 10:35am

So ladies even though I am dark skin a virgin Malaysian will work?  In other words just plan virgin not procssed to Lite Yaki or AA texture?  I wonder if it will look natural on me.  Help me out ladies.

as long as the hair was originally virgin and then you ask them to process it for you.it would be ok

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 11:14am

as long as the hair was originally virgin and then you ask them to process it for you.it would be ok
Ok got Eboni1.  My next question is what texture should I have it processed into?  I like the Malaysian hair but I couldn't manage the coarse Yaki, Kinky straight and Italian Yaki.  Although they weren't virgins I am still scared to try these textures again.  I am looking for a texture that is bit easier to manage and not too silky like baby doll hair.  
eboni1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 11:22am

Ok got Eboni1.  My next question is what texture should I have it processed into?  I like the Malaysian hair but I couldn't manage the coarse Yaki, Kinky straight and Italian Yaki.  Although they weren't virgins I am still scared to try these textures again.  I am looking for a texture that is bit easier to manage and not too silky like baby doll hair.  

light yaki or regular yaki

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 11:33am
So between the lite Yaki and Regular yaki which one is more easier to manintain and which one has the most AA look? Or does it depend on the vendor I order it from? Also how well does these textures hold a roller set curl?

Edited by Regalsweetness - Nov 10 2010 at 11:35am
akamrst View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 11:58am

If you have curly hair, a virgin curl/wave would look nice.  I have never tried any virgin hair but if I do, it will be something like this virgin Indian hair.  It is wavy and it flat irons well.

Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic