Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lace wig critique with pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lace wig critique with pics
    Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:27pm
Hi ya'll. I'm very new to lace wigs here...I tried my hand at this a year or so ago and gave up on it but now I'm back at it. I bought a unit not too long ago so that I can start practicing my hand at lace wigs. The unit is yaki about 16inches. I sprayed sally hansen in the inside of the unit as the knots were not bleached. I thinned the unit some to look less wiggy on me. But I'm having problems with the part. It's almost non existent. Can you ladies please give me some advise on what I need to do to make this unit banging? I have included pics below. Any help, advice, comments are welcomed...thanks. 

Edited by JazziAce - Dec 31 2012 at 2:52pm
Sponsored Links

JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:28pm
my apologies for these huge pics!
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:40pm
Can't see em
JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:41pm
thats odd..they are showing for me...something Im doing wrong?
JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:51pm

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:54pm
OOOHH I like the cut !

Uhmm. I can see a small line of demarcation. But that might just be me. Is it behind ur hairline?
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:01pm
Is this a human or syntheic lace wig? Is there a reason why the part doesn't start at the edge of the lace?
JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:03pm
No its right on my hairline...should I push it back?

Yes she did a great job at cutting it!
JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

Is this a human or syntheic lace wig? Is there a reason why the part doesn't start at the edge of the lace?

Its human...I noticed that this lace isnt the kind that I'm used to seeing...it doesn't melt into the skin or blend in..its rather thick..even when pressed on my scalp you can see it.
Bre. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bre. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:14pm
Is the hair parted all the way to the edge?  And it looks like it is "floating"...

Is this KS?  I do love the cut, she did a great job.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic