FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

LACE FRONTAL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

I wore my first lace frontal and it was good. I am just about to self install with another frontal but looking to see if I can see the frontal down and only use a smidge of glue.

See that is my concern I dont want to use any glue.
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

I wore my first lace frontal and it was good. I am just about to self install with another frontal but looking to see if I can see the frontal down and only use a smidge of glue.

See that is my concern I dont want to use any glue.

With a frontal its hard not to glue down as the front area is big. I'm going to attempt invisible thread on a two side way perimeter braids.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 2:06pm
Why would you guys need glue? The frontal should be pulled super tight and sewn on the cap. Then you sew the wefts in the back. The underside of the cap you just sewd on top of will then be cut off. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 2:07pm
Also if you don't want to use glue you can use hair spray. They sticks the lace to your skin for an all day wear. You will remove with water.
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Why would you guys need glue? The frontal should be pulled super tight and sewn on the cap. Then you sew the wefts in the back. The underside of the cap you just sewd on top of will then be cut off. 

I'm not making a upart. Sew in with frontal.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 2:09pm
Cosmo oh I see. You're doing a sewin. Sewin frontals are only tight for the 1st week 2nd week the anchor braid begins to loosen up. 
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 2:14pm
Yep, last time I just glued it and it was fine but this time I was going to attempt braids but I may just stick to glue only.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Cosmo oh I see. You're doing a sewin. Sewin frontals are only tight for the 1st week 2nd week the anchor braid begins to loosen up. 

This helped me make my final decision. Not for me. Thx Suga
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 6:13am
Be careful using invisible thread. I read it broke this girl hair off because the thread was like plastic & cut through her hair.
lindygaga View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 9:49pm
I prefer closure,because has space to add more bundles~but they are both pretty
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic