LACE FRONTAL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LACE FRONTAL
    Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 10:57am

Good Day ladies,

I am debating between a frontal and a closure for the fall.

Have u ever worn a lace frontal?

What are the pros and cons of a Lace Frontal?

Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:00am
Frontals are pretty good if you are not leaving out the edges of your hair. matter of fact both are pretty good. 1 is just more expensive.

Remeber if you use a frontal then you lose space to add more bundles. if you use a closure you have space to add more bundles of hair if thats the type of look you are going for.

Edited by sugabanana - Aug 13 2014 at 11:02am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:01am
Thanks Suga Senior...I was thinking a frontal with 2.. 4oz bundles.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:04am
yes ma'am. 2 4oz bundles will work. I can't imagine anymore fitting on that cap.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 5:36pm
What texture frontal you thinking about, I was looking at some too. 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 6:16pm
Depends on the hairstyle. Both are good, but if your side edges will be covered when the hair is styled, a frontal is not necessary.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

What texture frontal you thinking about, I was looking at some too. 

Yes some light yaki
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 7:34pm
Ive been thinking about a frontal too because I want to start wearing looser textures but I have sensitive edges and was wondering if the frontal would mess with my edges like a lace front? Cause even if I just bobby pin a lace front, my edges start acting up. Would you say the frontal may cause less friction seeing that the cap would be "custom" versus a stock fit unit?
CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 8:38pm
I'm interested in a frontal as well. Can u sew it down in the front and still have a natural look just like a closure? Most ppl I hear talk about gluing the front but I don't mess with glue.
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 1:31pm
I wore my first lace frontal and it was good. I am just about to self install with another frontal but looking to sew if I can see the frontal down and only use a smidge of glue.

Edited by cosmogirl - Aug 16 2014 at 1:55pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic