Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lace frontal help

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ibarbieo07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibarbieo07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lace frontal help
    Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:29pm
I have bought and installed a lace frontal using the tootsies mom method. I really like the frontal and how it looks. I have left a small amount of hair out around my perimeter. My only problem is keeping the lace in the front laid in place down against my scalp. I don't have the front and back sewn or taped down or anything. Is there a method to use to keep the lace from lifting up and scooting back? If I could figure that out it would really look great.
Sponsored Links

CARACOOP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CARACOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:44pm
Hi.
 i see ur on line.....i am so new,ew as in i cant even start a post or ask questions, im still learning how to navigate this site, excuse my ignorance...........any info or help with closures and long curly virgin hair would be so appreciated, such as where to buy, whats considered good quality such as remy, virgin and whats the difference.....goodness, i am sooooo new to all this i thank u in advance :)
PurpleMoonShine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleMoonShine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:36pm
Hello,

This was a problem I was having also.  Sounds as though you need to adjust the strap in the back.  When my LFW was scooting around it was because I needed to make my strap a little tighter.  Once I did, it laid flat and stopped scooting.  Hope this helps.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply