Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
PinoyHairAddict View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lace Front filipino virgin hair dilenma
    Posted: Oct 11 2014 at 8:09pm
Last night, I just bought a 200 dollar glueless lace front wig from a local supplier (Philippines).

Specs:

14 inches layered (uncut)
Light density
Natural brown black color (lighter than 1b)
Virgin remy Filipino hair
Silky straight texture
Glueless lace front with open cap wefted back and sides. With ear tabs and adjustable nape strip

My issues:

The wig is not evenly layered at the side making the right side's layer slightly shorter than the left side if I get it cut, it may look a lot shorter just to correct this. The unit also had too many short hairs for my liking (3 to 8 inches scattered all around) although the density was almost perfect.

The lace front has a PU lining at the edge. The "lace" that was used was a hard, sturdy type (not that it's a bad thing). The knots are visible and the parting area is too narrow. The PU edege on the front looks obvious and a little too thick.

I can almost accept all this until:

The hairs at the nape got tangled up within one hour of wearing just inside my room. It formed tangles and knots which I had to carefully detangle. Now, when I touched one to three hairs, I found that they were not cuticle aligned (remy). Must have been a mistake by the persobn who made that specific weft.

I was so worried and so.

I texted their CSR and she responded immediately and apologized and told me I'd be informed about the development at 10 am today (philippine time). I expect an exchange. Do you think I should just refund? This is the first time I experienced a problem with them but this is also my first lace front wig purchase from them. I only buy clip on extensions from them before but I didn't have problems with those. :(
Sponsored Links

surfville View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2014 at 2:02am
For a  http://shop.wigsbuy.com/Lace-Front-Medium-Length-Wigs/ - Lace Front Medium Length Wigs Try to shop at wigsbuy and i'm sure you won't have any issues at all. You will have a reliable product and the company is dedicated to support there consumers. Just visit them as see the assortment of products they sell and the many customers that are satified in using there products.. I'm pretty sure if you give them a try or ask them via email about your concern they are more willing to help you out and get the right wig for your needs.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic