BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Cosmetic Surgery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LACE Eyebrows!!!! UPDATE (PICS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
BreezyBre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BreezyBre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LACE Eyebrows!!!! UPDATE (PICS)
    Posted: Jun 30 2008 at 10:58pm

Lately, I have been really disgusted with my eyebrows. They're either too thin, too short or too arched. So I decided to try another alternative....tattooing. After researching a little more, I quickly changed my mind. This option had more cons than pros.

Still, I was sure something was out there for me and I was not about to give up. I finally found something...lace eyebrows! I know it may sound strange, but I am willing to test it out.
I found them at headcovers.com
I was so excited that I already purchased them and paid the $25.00 for express shipping!

When they arrive, I will post some before-and-after pictures!

*For the record, I do not work for the company!

ETA:

As promised, here are the pictures. I must say that I am very disappointed and disgusted with these eyebrows. There is not much more that I can say, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

But I do have some words of wisdom...If its not broke then dont fix it! LOL!

Forgive me for the size and poor quality, I took these pictures on my cell phone.

Before, me without any make up in my eyebrows

Edited by BreezyBre - Jul 15 2008 at 9:42pm
Sponsored Links

legslikewhoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legslikewhoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2008 at 11:14pm
damn i need these
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2008 at 10:40am
Looks very interesting.  Let us know, please.  Thanks.
MissT777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissT777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2008 at 1:16pm
Wow, neat!!! I cant wait to see how they look keep us posted
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2008 at 5:52pm
I have very thin eye brows and would benefit from these but the last thing i need is fo my eyebrow to fall into my wine glass while im on a date
Greetings... View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Greetings... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 8:29am
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

I have very thin eye brows and would benefit from these but the last thing i need is fo my eyebrow to fall into my wine glass while im on a date

Oh...my gawd LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kittyhammertoe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kittyhammertoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2008 at 11:57pm
Where are the pics?
Julian2Cool View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Julian2Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2008 at 10:44pm
What are you complaining about? Your natural eyebrows are fine! They are not too thin and they are arched nicely to me, you can fill them in with makeup. You're a cute girl, do not get tattoos and no fake brows lol. Those lace brows made me laugh so hard! You can see where it starts and ends. Horrendous LOL

women can be so hard on themselves. We see the slightest imperfections. You can just add some eye brow makeup or use a a pencil. Don't do anything drastic that you'll possibly regret. Your natural eyebrows look nice, stop it!Smile

Edited by Julian2Cool - Jul 19 2008 at 10:45pm
Arielle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arielle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2008 at 4:52pm
Your natural eyebrows are perfectly fit and fine.  Your natural brows are 100% capable of being morphed into that desired shape.  Go to an eyebrow threader, and they will hook you up 'cuz those Indian women who do it are the business! Clap  And you will have more of an appreciation for them than you could achieve by shaving them off to past fake ones on.
SimoneC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimoneC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2008 at 2:21pm
yes trust me when i say tattooing them ARE NOT what u wanna do. I tattooed mines (as seen on pic) when i was 16. i thought it was cute for a while but then i realized that sh*t is not whats up.  and mines were way thinner than urs girl. either way. ur beautiful with both real and artificial eyebrows.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>