BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lace closure vendors update 2013?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
shoefreakbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoefreakbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lace closure vendors update 2013?
    Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 7:55pm
I know all the vendors,

Roman
Kevin 
Jeff.
Anson? 

Roman has good closures but bad hair.

Kevin and Jeff info is old so I wanted to do and update to see who still send out good stuff.
When is the last time you guys  ordered from kevin or Jeffery?
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:55am
A few months ago from Jeffrey, it didn't match the hair I ordered. Bodywave wefts with a loose kinky curl looking closure. Really Jeffrey... Also Romans closures and hair were fine until he got bhmed. You know they won't turn away coins even if they have to dig through the trash to get the hair.
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 7:36am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

A few months ago from Jeffrey, it didn't match the hair I ordered. Bodywave wefts with a loose kinky curl looking closure. Really Jeffrey... Also Romans closures and hair were fine until he got bhmed. You know they won't turn away coins even if they have to dig through the trash to get the hair.

THIS
LOLLOLLOLLOLCry 

romanhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote romanhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:47pm
Pls contact with me if have any question with the hair and closure,I'd like to solve for you with all my best.I have found some ladies made us great misunderstand.Thank you
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:54pm
Lawwwwddd ^^^(insert baby gif here)
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:55pm
I ordered a silk top from jeffery. I'll let you know how it is
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:06am
Originally posted by pepsi25 pepsi25 wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

THIS
LOLLOLLOLLOLCry 

LmaoooLOL
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:14am
Why Roman up in here talking crazyAngry!!!!. I will never forget the pics in that Kinky thread with that bristle brush hair u sold that girl and never rectified the situation just tried to say it was her fault.BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:52am
Yeeeesss brj lol
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:54am
Tangle and shedding seems the same issue to all sellers and buyers but the reasonable tangle or shedding is a normal thing that can be understandableFor example,our own grown hair,if you not wash or comb the hair,after few days the hair also get tangled.Our own grown hair every after a time will happen hair shedding as wellSo not to say the made hair products,it tangle or shedding may cause some reason

For tangle,it maybe cause the hair processed into a coarse hair texture (such as coarse yaki,Italian Yaki,Kinky straight,curly,kinky curly,light yaki wave or curly,etc),or thre customers processed the hair or too often or incorrect,or the customers dont know much of hair and dont understand the reasonable tangle,or factory not supply good quality,etc

For shedding,the first few times of use or washings,the hair with a lite shedding is normal,especially for the wave or curl or coarse hair texture hair,for the straight hair before shipping,we will comb many times and try to comb out the float hair that not wefted or tied very tight.Also with a long distance before sending to you.For the later use,also some reason can lead to shedding even make you very tight1>

For hair weft,when the hair made into tangle and you try to comb out,it will happen shedding.Washing many times and the glue have damaged then the hair may shedding.When you cut the weft may shedding.When you process the hair may shedding,too much process or high temperature,the hair will broken or even melt.Double weft is tight than single weft2

>For lace closure or lace wigs,when you bleached the knots too heavy then the hair will broken then directly shedding,or cause the use or process make the hair tangle then also lead to sheddingTo test the hair shedding or not is simple,to pull the weft hair or wig hair if broken or directly pull out (When the weft hair you get find the glue not dry then leave it dry in natural then the glue can work.Silk closure not tight than lace closure,cant pull cause it can pull out easily cause the knots is different )We just supply high quality hair and work and assure the hair quality strictly and anyway do our best on every order,no matter small or largeFrom his site I think he wrote it to save his ass in paypal disputes:

Edited by HaitianDiva64 - Dec 09 2013 at 7:56am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System