Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lace closure dilemma

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lace closure dilemma
    Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 6:57pm
So I was going for the whole, blunt bangs look for the fall/winter weave. I want a natural look & I wanted the closure to match my extensions perfectly (qhp), so I purchased a closure from qhp. It was shipped on Friday & I recieved it tonight. The problem is, there is a middle part (from fromt to back) in this closure & I did not ask for that. I'm going for this look:

But the closure looks more like this ( this isn't it but I looks like this )

So my question is...should I try to continue with the blunt bangs look or just switch up my style? I want the bangs but I don't want it to look crazy. Should I just try to turn the closure to the side, or just still install it straight up but with a track infront of it? I'm so confused..,help please :)
Sponsored Links

acalladay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acalladay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:54pm
can you not comb some of the hair forward (forgive me I'm new to closures)
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:59am
Did you order the wrong thing or did they make/send the wrong thing?

Nvm, I read. Can your return it?

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 13 2012 at 4:00am
Belladonna1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:00am
Wet the hair and comb it forward and let it dry. If the part is still visible then do a Kim K style. As long as its a good closure, you are good to go!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Belladonna1 Belladonna1 wrote:

Wet the hair and comb it forward and let it dry. If the part is still visible then do a Kim K style. As long as its a good closure, you are good to go!

Ok. I am realizing now that it actually is really good. It has that defined middle part but jts still pretty much freestyle...but that middle is just not going anywhere. Maybe i can do a side swoop or something. I'm just gonna bleach the knots & do what you say & see how things go. Thanks!
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:06am
Consider cutting the closure in half or creating a FLAT UNDETECTABLE seam to remove the part.  Depending on the size of your closure you really don't need a large/parting area. 
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:50am
I would say, first try and return it. If you are paying for it, you should not have to try and "make it work".
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

I would say, first try and return it. If you are paying for it, you should not have to try and "make it work".

This.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 1:24pm
I would try to return it if it was a piece of sh*t but its actually really well made. I'm kinda taken aback because I searched the Internet for reviews of qhp closures & came up empty. It's so nice I don't want to cut it or anything. I think I'm going to try to rock it using the elastic band method. I want it to look as natural as possible so I think I want to try to apply it like this chica did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmn2Z7Yik24&sns=em

The only thing is my hair is 4b natural. But once it's pressed it will blend. The whole point was to have no hair left out but I can't (personally) wear a closure with no hair left out unless its blunt bangs. I think I will just leave a sliver from ear to ear out. ..what do u guys think? Do u think the method in the video will b ok for my 4b hair?
Appplecidder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Appplecidder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 1:49pm
If your just getting bangs why not just get a cheap bss closure for the top?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic