Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Labor time!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 36373839>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.84  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:41am
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

HE CAME OUT THE CANAL WITH A SIDE EYE!!!  Yes.  That is BHM's child right thur.LOL  He looks so put out.....I love it.  Precious.  *proceeds to eat his cheeks and footsies*

LOLLOLLOL
He has been looking like that the whole time!LOL
He finally smiled for the 1st time this morning after I fed him. This was his 1st taste of actual breast milk. It finally came in this morning at around 5am and my breast are SO heavy and tight!!! The burning sensation is no joke. My midwife says it'll pass once my bod figures out how much he needs. This little dude is voracious and nurses like a champ! My nipples look like raw ground beef. Ouch

My midwife and doula were at my house and took a peek at them. Apparently that is normal. I thought this only happened with an improper latch, but he has been latching correctly the whole time. I thought nipple pain could be avoided so long as the nipple was pushed past the hard palette in the baby's mouth.
Not the case for me at all. Apparently it will take weeks for my nips to callous up, then the pain should subside.

It seems like everything is so hard for womenLOL I am so glad I don't know the future, I would have completely avoided parenthood had I known  all this ahead of timeLOL I couldn't imagine my life without this little boyCryHeart It seems like my love increases EVERYDAY!!!!  I would do anything for him.

Awwww.....yeah....it seems as if this thing is harder on women.   Yeah.......imma go ahead and leave the baby makin' to ya'll good ladies.  I cain't do it.LOL
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:46am
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

now that the blessing that is Hezekiah is here....let me speak on behalf of a child that is only a day old.  I know Hezekiah would want me to say this tho....Please don't short change this child by giving him combo-gifts.   This is coming from a holiday child.  It is scornful and hurtful.  Please....please bless this child with separate birfday and xmas gifts. 

Many Blessings,
NewD.

Big smile

I wouldn't! I am so glad he was not born on his original due date of 12-25 though.
That would have been tough!!! I definitely want him to focus on the birth of Christ and what that means for the world. This is such a wonderful time of year! I am glad he came during the holiday season <3

that's all I ask.Big smile  yeah...12/25....that would have been...tough to say the least.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:55am
this thread brings tears of joy to my eyes. Truly the Lord has blessed you tremendously this holiday. A beautiful baby boy, * sings Whitney and you could grow up to be anything but who would imagine a king*
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:43am
for all the ladies that have had kids, how long did it take you after giving birth to be up and about? i mean moving around somewhat comfortably. I have heard a couple days after and I have heard weeks for both vaginal and csection births. 
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

mrs.wife did you do your first poop yet? Cry

i was constipated for 2 weeks because i was so scared to poop. i just knew i'd rip myself in two.  oh lawd, the fear of it all....Cry

with my second and third, i made sure i actually TOOK the stool softeners they gave me, and it was all good. drink your fluids!

Yep....but I did the same thing you did. I didn't even blow my nose the 1st 2 days.LOL
I was on pins and needles passing gas. What made me stop putting it off was my midwife. She said waiting would cause impacted bowels. So I went and took what I thought would be a quick poop.Ouch  I felt like a huge turd was lodged up there and could only get it half way out.
I struggled for 10 minutes and out of fear of pushing out something besides poop before I thought of my emergency tried and true bowel stimulator; STRONG black coffee!

I had my hubby boil me some water and made some instant folgers....literally within 3 minutes all that poop turned into liquid and my colon was cleared within 10 minutes or so! I felt wired, but it was worth it. I drank about 4 oz and that did the trick. I have been good since.

I having been drinking a gallon of water a day since my milk came in.

Stool softeners never worked for me, they just give me gas. I do make sure I eat plenty of fresh produce and whole grains.

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:51pm
im late...but ring of fire? hell no
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

for all the ladies that have had kids, how long did it take you after giving birth to be up and about? i mean moving around somewhat comfortably. I have heard a couple days after and I have heard weeks for both vaginal and csection births. 

I am still in no shape to be on my feet for long. I feel better everyday though.
I think I will need the full 6 weeks.
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:56pm

I was up and walking around right after birth and didn't really have any pain at all. The most pain I had was back pain from the epidural. But otherwise.. I was pretty much back to normal immediately afterwards. It's different for everybody though.. 
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 6:08pm

After my c section, I was up and moving around like normal after a week. The nurses at the hospital had me up and walking around the day after the surgery, but I was in a lot of pain until they gave me a medical binder to wrap around my waist. After that, I felt better and better.
Mrs Yaisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Yaisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:04pm
LMBO at you saying never again... I said the same thing after I recieved 25 stitches after they had to use forceps to get my son out, but a yr and a half later I was pregnant againLOL and this baby will definitely be the last one since she was born at 32 weeks via emergency c section.. Congrats on your lil man
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 36373839>
  Share Topic