BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Labor time!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.84  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

breastfeed & bottle feed

trust me

I am on it!! I have ten more days until my nipples callous up, then I will pull out my trusty pump.Tongue

Your nipples are swollen/soft from giving birth? 

EDIT: that was a dumb question of course they're swollen if they are full of milk lol

Oh, they are sore from the breast feeding. He sucks on them for 6-20 minutes every hour and a half to 2 hoursCryDead
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine wrote:

Wifey, have you tried soothies by Lansinoh? They are kinda like hydrogel pads that soothe chaffed nipples. Also if you have some put them in the freezer before use...trust me it feels amazing. Lanolin Creme also works well. It gets better after week 2. I wanted to quit but I'm so glad I stuck with it. Make sure you have support because it makes a world of difference when you want to give up breastfeeding.

I have their lanolin cream, but not the soothies. That sounds amazing!
My boobs are tight, hard and heavy. since my milk has come in. Ibuprofen is helping with the discomfort. I have not hit wall yet, but I will turn to my buddies and you ladies when I need toTongue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

OP,

God bless you and every other woman on the face of this earth who has WILLINGLY gone through childbirth.

This thread has me about to tape my stuff up with electrical tape and superglue, never to see the light of day again.

No ma'am.

Congrats on the babeh! Please show him this thread for his 18th birthday LOL!

I am sorry to add to any negative perceptions of child birth because it was amazing, it really was! But birth is also very violent!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:55pm
All of you ladies who wished me well on the last 2 pages, thank you!
Wild fire, I am curious--would you have more children?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:29pm
i told my friends about this thread...they wish i had not lol
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:24am
Merry Christmas Hezekiah! I just love how he had a nickname b4 he was bornHeartCry

And yes... I agree with the poster about the bday gifts. We much prefer them separateWink
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:01am
mrs.wife did you do your first poop yet? Cry

i was constipated for 2 weeks because i was so scared to poop. i just knew i'd rip myself in two.  oh lawd, the fear of it all....Cry

with my second and third, i made sure i actually TOOK the stool softeners they gave me, and it was all good. drink your fluids!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:41am

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

HE CAME OUT THE CANAL WITH A SIDE EYE!!!  Yes.  That is BHM's child right thur.LOL  He looks so put out.....I love it.  Precious.  *proceeds to eat his cheeks and footsies*

LOLLOLLOL
He has been looking like that the whole time!LOL
He finally smiled for the 1st time this morning after I fed him. This was his 1st taste of actual breast milk. It finally came in this morning at around 5am and my breast are SO heavy and tight!!! The burning sensation is no joke. My midwife says it'll pass once my bod figures out how much he needs. This little dude is voracious and nurses like a champ! My nipples look like raw ground beef. Ouch

My midwife and doula were at my house and took a peek at them. Apparently that is normal. I thought this only happened with an improper latch, but he has been latching correctly the whole time. I thought nipple pain could be avoided so long as the nipple was pushed past the hard palette in the baby's mouth.
Not the case for me at all. Apparently it will take weeks for my nips to callous up, then the pain should subside.

It seems like everything is so hard for womenLOL I am so glad I don't know the future, I would have completely avoided parenthood had I known  all this ahead of timeLOL I couldn't imagine my life without this little boyCryHeart It seems like my love increases EVERYDAY!!!!  I would do anything for him.

Awwww.....yeah....it seems as if this thing is harder on women.   Yeah.......imma go ahead and leave the baby makin' to ya'll good ladies.  I cain't do it.LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:46am

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

now that the blessing that is Hezekiah is here....let me speak on behalf of a child that is only a day old.  I know Hezekiah would want me to say this tho....Please don't short change this child by giving him combo-gifts.   This is coming from a holiday child.  It is scornful and hurtful.  Please....please bless this child with separate birfday and xmas gifts. 

Many Blessings,
NewD.

Big smile

I wouldn't! I am so glad he was not born on his original due date of 12-25 though.
That would have been tough!!! I definitely want him to focus on the birth of Christ and what that means for the world. This is such a wonderful time of year! I am glad he came during the holiday season <3

that's all I ask.Big smile  yeah...12/25....that would have been...tough to say the least.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:55am
this thread brings tears of joy to my eyes. Truly the Lord has blessed you tremendously this holiday. A beautiful baby boy, * sings Whitney and you could grow up to be anything but who would imagine a king*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940>
  Share Topic