Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Labor time!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 39>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.84  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:37pm
OMG! MCELWEEWIFE IS HERE! IVE BEEN WAITING HOURS FOR YOU TO RETURN!!!!
I sound like an obsessed fan. How is my child? Will you show pics? Were you able to walk the next day?
And i just want to say that the details of the birth were super descriptive, but very helpful. With that said, i will only be using this vajayjay for recreation, not procreation.
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Hezekiah: "YAH strengthens"Approve

Congrats! This thread was so inspirational and exciting!!!

Yes this definition sealed the deal for us even though we decided on this hypothetical name for a son before we got married!

Yesterday was one of the most beautifully horrifying days of my life. After I dilated to 7 centimeters stuff got real. The pressure in my bladder was unbearable by that point. I thought I had to pee but I didn't.
it took THREE hours  to get to eight centimeters. By this time it was 5:30 pm.
My midwife offered to break my water which I agreed to. This is when I feel labor began. I started having extremely intense contraction with an unbearable urge to push. I basically had a 7 lb turd lodged in my rectum and I couldn't run. That is a terrifying place to be. At this point I was laboring in the water.

My husband informed me this morning  that I choked him for the better part of 45 minutes while I pushed with each contraction. He was behind me in the birthing pool and I had my arms up over my head clasped around his neck. Apparently I shoved my head into his throat with every contraction.
I remember that , but it never occurred to me to care in that moment how he felt, I was just trying to survive. The final 5 contractions were pivotal to me. The third to last push felt like my clitoris ripped in half. Ring of fire my butt--it felt more like someone pour acid on my clitoris.
I felt this tearing continue as I pushed with the 4th and final contraction. Once I pushed his body out I felt like a new person.
THEN I had to push out the placenta. I thought that was the easy part.
It hurt. I was so frustrated I didn't even look at my child for the 1st few minutes. Then they put him on my chest for skin to skin contact and to nurse. I cried like a fool and did my husband. He latched right on and begin to nurse.  After 20 minutes I felt like my nipples had been scalded with boiling water. Once everything got cleaned up, I really looked at my baby and fell in love.

This little dude is a huge blessing and I am looking forward to the journey of parenthood!!!

That being said, NEVER again!!!! lol.

Congrats! PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:43pm
Thank you. I think that just made me decide not to have kids.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:49pm
Congrats! I've been peeking in on your progress.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:55pm
lmao at everyone chickening out of child birthLOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Thank you. I think that just made me decide not to have kids.

i just told my husband this....he is very mad at me. Sleepy
this sh*t sounds horrific and not pleasant.

..i mean...congrats!
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (45) Thanks(45)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 10:21pm
Forgot to post pic. Here is my little angry bird;

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Thank you. I think that just made me decide not to have kids without drugs
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 10:22pm
Thank you all for your prayers, support, humor and advice. Some of these posts had me ROLLIN!!!!!!!
I will answer quetions shortly
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 10:24pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 39>
  Share Topic