FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedLabor time!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 373839
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.84  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Mrs Yaisa Mrs Yaisa wrote:

LMBO at you saying never again... I said the same thing after I recieved 25 stitches after they had to use forceps to get my son out, but a yr and a half later I was pregnant againLOL and this baby will definitely be the last one since she was born at 32 weeks via emergency c section.. Congrats on your lil man

Oh wow! I am glad you and baby came through healthy!!!
25 stitches? When you found out you were expecting again, were you scared?
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

for all the ladies that have had kids, how long did it take you after giving birth to be up and about? i mean moving around somewhat comfortably. I have heard a couple days after and I have heard weeks for both vaginal and csection births. 
like 2 days that I was in the hospital.  I had no complications
Mrs Yaisa View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:33pm
I was very scared but happy at the same time because I had suffered a miscarriage a few months before that.. I had preeclampsia all 3 times I have been pregnant. so that is really one of the main reason I am done having kids plus having a preemie is soooo stressful but once you see how much joy you will have from your lil man I'm sure you will want to give him someone to play withTongue
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Mrs Yaisa Mrs Yaisa wrote:

I was very scared but happy at the same time because I had suffered a miscarriage a few months before that.. I had preeclampsia all 3 times I have been pregnant. so that is really one of the main reason I am done having kids plus having a preemie is soooo stressful but once you see how much joy you will have from your lil man I'm sure you will want to give him someone to play withTongue

This was encouraging! I hope you are right--I keep hearing I will forget the pain of crowning.
As far as the miscarriage --I had one before him and I was convinced it would happen again for most of the 1st trimester, so I refused to get excited.  I had to constantly pray that paranoia away and trust that God knows what He's doing one way or the other.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 373839
  Share Topic