Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Labor time!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 39>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.84  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:15pm
Stern Smile The last thing that comes to mind when reading these birthing stories in here is beautiful. Ya'll got me hoping for real that a c-section is a possibility when it comes time for me to have my munchkin now.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

That baby in there chilling like "u gone learn today!"

LOL

im not gonna put the baby born with the giant dack gif in here bc the OP is a christian woman and might be grossed outLOL
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:17pm
have any of you suffered from post partum depression?
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:17pm
i heard a c-section makes your belly look weird.....
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by tbaby123 tbaby123 wrote:

i have thats why im never quick to say women that harm their babies are crazy/have some kinda mental illness...that mess is real and if you dont get help you can do some serious harm. i kept it to myself...but ooo wee i had to try hard to keep them thoughts out. i was lacking sleep to the point that i felt deranged. Cry thank goodness my mom was near by and i could take naps during the day.Big smile
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:22pm
I didn't read. Did she give birth?
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:25pm
So what does giving birth smell like? I never knew it smelled like anything until one of the 16 and pregnant reunion specials. 
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by tbaby123 tbaby123 wrote:

i have thats why im never quick to say women that harm their babies are crazy/have some kinda mental illness...that mess is real and if you dont get help you can do some serious harm. i kept it to myself...but ooo wee i had to try hard to keep them thoughts out. i was lacking sleep to the point that i felt deranged. Cry thank goodness my mom was near by and i could take naps during the day.Big smile

If there is anything i am actually scared about the whole birthing process, it's post partum depression.... I don't know that much about it, but it realllyy scares me I can't even imagine having to go through 9 months of pregnancy, pain of childbirth and then having to deal with all those emotions.. like not even getting the reward of happiness....
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:47pm
just make sure you have a great support systemHeart
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:48pm
where is my baby? come on out lil thang!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 39>
  Share Topic