Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Labor thread = doing too much?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:21pm
I am interested. I want to ask questions.
Sponsored Links

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:31pm
Is this your first baby OP?  Go for it.  Those who don't want to read it don't have to.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:43pm
Whatever makes you happy. My mom had a baby book she documented every thing I did. It had my foot prints my skinny little hands, what my first solid meal was. My baby bracelet, The day I got my ears pierced. She even has the fabric my christening dress was made from. For my christening party she had custom bracelets made with a locket which held my picture in it that were given to all her friends and family. In that baby book my baby book the charm is still there. I have a baby book for my daughter too. I don't look at my baby book too much because sometimes it makes me cry because I know how much it took to get me here and what she went through and how happy she was that she finally had a baby she didn't miscarry or deliver stillborn. I say chronicle what you want because those precious moments won't last forever but memories and pictures always remain.

A far as contractions go I wish you all the best. I had no drugs given and I was only allowed to suck on ice chips the entire 18 hours I was in labor. I think I saw Mary, Joseph, the three wisemen and baby jesus as I screamed out in agony. That pain made me see all sorts of things. I think I even saw Noah roll up in his arc just to tell me to simmer down that it would be over soon, not sure but good luck tho.. Night
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Mcel I get it. I like re-reading old threads of mine too.  I remember finding my old thread about my first date with my dh and how nervous I was and everyone was trying to give me tips--particularly Seducky. I know BHM never forgets but sometimes that can be a great thing when you want to relive a certain experience.  Memories fade but your posts will stay.

Go for it.  I was with my mom when she delivered my 2 sisters. Idk how much support I can give you online but I can try :)

This literally brought tears to my eyes,that was sweet. I am already sensitive but it doesn't take much at all now that I am pregnantEmbarrassed. As far as posts, that's SO true. Once you post something online that's forever. It's like an electronic time capsule. We are literally writing history, I never thought of it that way. I am so happy that you found love and that it's documented here!Heart

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I am interested. I want to ask questions.

I am an open book
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Is this your first baby OP?  Go for it.  Those who don't want to read it don't have to.

Yep, this will (God willing) be my 1st live birth!
How many of you lost your mucus plug the same day you actually gave birth?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Whatever makes you happy. My mom had a baby book she documented every thing I did. It had my foot prints my skinny little hands, what my first solid meal was. My baby bracelet, The day I got my ears pierced. She even has the fabric my christening dress was made from. For my christening party she had custom bracelets made with a locket which held my picture in it that were given to all her friends and family. In that baby book my baby book the charm is still there. I have a baby book for my daughter too. I don't look at my baby book too much because sometimes it makes me cry because I know how much it took to get me here and what she went through and how happy she was that she finally had a baby she didn't miscarry or deliver stillborn. I say chronicle what you want because those precious moments won't last forever but memories and pictures always remain.

A far as contractions go I wish you all the best. I had no drugs given and I was only allowed to suck on ice chips the entire 18 hours I was in labor. I think I saw Mary, Joseph, the three wisemen and baby jesus as I screamed out in agony. That pain made me see all sorts of things. I think I even saw Noah roll up in his arc just to tell me to simmer down that it would be over soon, not sure but good luck tho.. Night

I howled!! NO ONE can say you don't have a sense of humor--I bet you are a fun mommy.LOL
My friend who threw one of my showers got me a baby book, I am looking forward to filling it out! 
Did anyone see Tamera's baby boy?
 I looked for a thread and couldn't find one...he is SOOOOO cute!Tongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists