BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Labor thread = doing too much?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

as long as you keep it 100% real, i all for it. 

people make labor seem sooooo easy. I need somebody to tell what to expect. 

That is the plan, but labor is truly different for everyone.
All I can do is share my unique story and the more of them I read the more I am aware of what may or may not happen during my labor. This should be interesting either way.
I was reading through my wedding thread this morning and I feel like I have changed so much since then. I have literally come into my woman hood on this site.

I remember how supportive you all were when I had my miscarriage last September. When I was recovering (on bed rest) you all kept me company while hubby was at work.

I know I will not be the same once I become a mom.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:50pm
I'm glad you're going for it :) because in all honesty, if folk dont like it, they dont have to come in the thread. Hope you have a safe and speedy delivery! 
exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:51pm
you've overcome so much to get to this point, Im excited to hear about your labor process. Please share! How many days do you have left?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by exoticmami06 exoticmami06 wrote:

you've overcome so much to get to this point, Im excited to hear about your labor process. Please share! How many days do you have left?

20 days to go, but I am 37 weeks and 1 day....so he could come anytime now that I am considered full term.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I'm glad you're going for it :) because in all honesty, if folk dont like it, they dont have to come in the thread. Hope you have a safe and speedy delivery! 

THANK you! I just wanna survive with my sanity in tact, lol. Right now I am not apprehensive though, just excited.Tongue

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:02pm
So what are you gonna be saying, like  oh gawd here comes another contraction? I think it will be weird but im game, aint like it's anything else to do around here. Thumbs Up
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

So what are you gonna be saying, like  oh gawd here comes another contraction? I think it will be weird but im game, aint like it's anything else to do around here. Thumbs Up

I don't know, whatever is on my mind at the moment, straight with no chaser.LOL
I can tell you I wouldn't be able to type during a contraction.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:24pm
Wifey, congratulations Thumbs Up.  Do whatever you feel comfortable with.  
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:25pm
Thank you Claudie! Heart Also, thank you for the kindness you showed me after my miscarriage.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:12pm
Mcel I get it. I like re-reading old threads of mine too.  I remember finding my old thread about my first date with my dh and how nervous I was and everyone was trying to give me tips--particularly Seducky. I know BHM never forgets but sometimes that can be a great thing when you want to relive a certain experience.  Memories fade but your posts will stay.

Go for it.  I was with my mom when she delivered my 2 sisters. Idk how much support I can give you online but I can try :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic