Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 122>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:39pm
^^ Forgetting this is not likely to happen anytime soon.
Dragging his feet is just causing everyone to become more angry with him.

Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:20pm
V Stiviano is on Dr. Phil today.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:52pm
^^^
I am watching this now.

Is she kidding me

Who does she thing is buying what she is trying to sell
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:30am
He about to sell for almost a cool $1 billion.

Disgraced Clippers owner Donald Sterling has reportedly agreed to allow his wife, Shelly, to negotiate a forced sale of the team, according to Ramona Shelburne of ESPN.com.

Sterling, 80, has owned the Clippers for 33 years, making him the NBA’s longest-tenured owner. On Monday the league filed an official termination charge against Sterling, setting in motion an official vote amongst the league’s owners. That no longer seems to be necessary as Sterling has reportedly accepted the basis of his ousting from the league, provided that a suitable arrangement can be made to satisfy all parties involved.

The biggest remaining question on the matter concerns Shelly Sterling, who previously had pledged to fight to keep her stake in the team. Based on both the language of the NBA’s memo and the consensus in reporting on the subject we can conclude that the NBA will not likely sign off on any arrangement that allows Shelly Sterling to remain an owner. That she has been empowered by Sterling to carry out the negotiation of the sale of the team is thus an especially pertinent development in the execution of a potential deal.

RELATED: Mark Cuban: ‘We’re all prejudiced in one way or another’

The official termination charge against Sterling was made on the grounds that he had “damaged and continue[s] to damage the NBA and its teams.” Specifically, the NBA has taken issue with Sterling for the following reasons:

• Disparaging African-Americans and minorities.
  • Directing a female acquaintance not to associate publicly with African-Americans or to bring African-Americans to Clippers games.
  • Criticizing African-Americans for not supporting their communities.

The first two items relate to comments made by Sterling to his girlfriend, V. Stiviano, in a private tape that was released by TMZ. The third item relates to comments made during an interview with CNN this month.

The NBA also listed the following impacts of Sterling’s comments and behavior:

• Significantly undermining the NBA’s efforts to promote diversity and inclusion.
  • Damaging the NBA’s relationship with its fans.
  • Harming NBA owners, players and Clippers team personnel.
  • Impairing the NBA’s relationship with marketing and merchandising partners, as well as with government and community leaders.

Finally, the NBA has accused Sterling of engaging in “other misconduct,” including releasing a “false and misleading press statement.” Upon the release of the TMZ tape, Sterling issued a statement in which he questioned the legitimacy of the audio and refused to confirm that the voice on the tape was his.

http://nba.si.com/2014/05/23/donald-sterling-agrees-to-sell-clippers/
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 11:03am
lol Sterling gonna be like....I can't believe they forced me to sell my team.......

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 11:07am
more like

he's not going to get a billion though
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 11:16am
Heard Arsenio Hall is interested in buying the Clippers.

Making it publically owned

Not sure how serious he is.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 11:28am
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

He might be thinking along the lines of the Green Bay Packers.
Also their might be an American Football team (soccer) thats run the same way… i think

Edited by OoDles O - May 23 2014 at 11:53am
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 1:10am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

He might be thinking along the lines of the Green Bay Packers.
Also their might be an American Football team (soccer) thats run the same way… i think

Yes. I believe The GBP was mentioned.

I heard later today, that Sterling signed over his controlling interest in the Clippers to his wife so a sale could not be forced.
Don't know how that works since they are still legally married, and Calif is a 50/50 State.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 122>
  Share Topic