Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 122>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:11pm
This post on another site had me
I gotta continue reading Dr. Claude Anderson, Umar Johnson and other pro-black brothas books so my state of mind doesn't regress.

Originally posted by the truth the truth wrote:

Back in the 60's, you had Ali being around and influenced by Malcolm X. Jim Brown and Kareem were influenced by Malcolm. When a man such as Malcolm influences your state of mind, your natural reaction to injustice is to react forcefully for change; it's not to ignore the situation, because you don't want to "punish the fans", and do some clownish, childish turning your shirt inside out as a grown man, expecting this to be some sort of statement.

When your influences are Jay-z, diddy, Jordan and money, no fukking way are you boycotting any game. Sterling and Silver know this and have said as much. To them, the black male is nothing more than a hyper-sexualized beast who only cares about sex and money. Give them both and they'll shut up or at the most, pout when they're not satisfied.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:16pm
^Cotdamn!

"You missed your moment."

Guuurl! They all did.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:19pm
I blame his yt half for being 'unsure' lol.

Blake Griffin Unsure He Will Play If Sterling Owns Team Next Year

Read more at http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2014/05/blake-griffin-unsure-he-will-play-if-sterling-owns-team-next-year/
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:38pm
"He made love to every girl in America!… and he had the AIDS!!" 
-Sterling 

lol

Edited by OoDles O - May 16 2014 at 10:11pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:59pm
i left at page 50ish

did yall talk about sterling saying he ain't paying no damn fine
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:28am

I think this is very real.

I think most Black men have already internalized the Uncle Tom, Coon and Brute tropes
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

This post on another site had me
I gotta continue reading Dr. Claude Anderson, Umar Johnson and other pro-black brothas books so my state of mind doesn't regress.

Originally posted by the truth the truth wrote:

Back in the 60's, you had Ali being around and influenced by Malcolm X. Jim Brown and Kareem were influenced by Malcolm. When a man such as Malcolm influences your state of mind, your natural reaction to injustice is to react forcefully for change; it's not to ignore the situation, because you don't want to "punish the fans", and do some clownish, childish turning your shirt inside out as a grown man, expecting this to be some sort of statement.

When your influences are Jay-z, diddy, Jordan and money, no fukking way are you boycotting any game. Sterling and Silver know this and have said as much. To them, the black male is nothing more than a hyper-sexualized beast who only cares about sex and money. Give them both and they'll shut up or at the most, pout when they're not satisfied.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:34am
Since commissioner Silver's press conference, has the NBA done anything else to move forward in ousting this old fool yet? Or are they 'waiting' until their cash cow aka the playoffs end so they can really take their sweet time during the off season?Stern Smile
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:26pm
Just heard a News Bulletin that Police was called to V. Steviano's house. Will have to wait until 11p to find out.

Has anyone heard anything?
It's probably not too big a deal, they probably just was people to watch the News tonight.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:30pm
SQUOTE=carolina cutie] Since commissioner Silver's press conference, has the NBA done anything else to move forward in ousting this old fool yet? Or are they 'waiting' until their cash cow aka the playoffs end so they can really take their sweet time during the off season?Stern Smile
[/QUOTE]

They were supposed to have the vote next Tuesday but his lawyers asked for 3 months to prepare a rebuttal. He's trying to stall until everyone forgets.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:35pm
Thanks melikey!

3 months, huh? Here we go.Geek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon