Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 109110111112113 126>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:37am
Wasn't that odd he never mentioned that? He wasn't concerned about the disease part. At. All.Geek

Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 5:01pm
Was this posted? Lifted from LSA

"I was in love with a half black girl with black kids and was jealous'' - Donald Sterling

Donald Sterling says he’s a horndog, not a racist, who would say anything to score with the ladies.
The beleaguered billionaire, in a "secretly" recorded May 1 chat with a friend, claimed his mind was clouded with lust for V. Stiviano when he started spewing vile racism.

Quote:
"I’m talking to a girl. I’m trying to have sex with her. I’m trying to play with her. You know, if you were trying to have sex with a girl, and you’re talking to her privately and you don’t think anybody’s there, you may say anything in the world. What difference does it make?

Then if the girl tapes it and releases it, my God, it’s awful. Careful? Who thinks anybody’s gonna tape something? What the hell, I’m talking to a girl. The girl’s black. I like her. I’m jealous that she’s with other black guys. I want her. What the hell can I, in private, tell her, I don’t want her to be with anybody.

Am I a person? Do I have any freedom of speech? I wish Magic Johnson was talking to a girl, and he’s trying to play with her.
You might say anything. You may say you have the biggest penis in the world. I would have said I could fly over high-rise buildings if I had to.
And you’re talking to her. Then you go away. And the next thing, three months later, what you said when you were hot trying to get her, is released.

I have a girl here who has black kids, and is partly black I think … I love the girl. And so she’s telling me ‘You’re wrong.’ I know I’m wrong. What I said was wrong.

But I never thought the private conversation would go anywhere, out to the public. I didn’t want her to bring anybody to my games ‘cause I was jealous. I mean, I’m being honest. Doesn’t matter, no one’s going to hear it but you and me."
A couple of days ago it was reported that V.Stiviano had 2 black foster children that she was in the process of adopting. Sterling may be reffering to that.

Sterling didn’t dispute the accuracy of the damning first recording.
“If the girl tapes it and releases it,” he said, “my God, it’s awful.”
Sterling, in the latest recorded conversation, said he was jealous of the younger black men who accompanied his 31-year-old would-be girlfriend to Clippers games.
“What the hell, I’m talking to a girl,” Sterling said. “The girl’s black. I like her. I’m jealous that she’s with other black guys. I want her ... Can I, in private, tell her I don’t want her to be with anybody?
“Am I a person? Do I have any freedom of speech?”

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 10 2014 at 5:03pm
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 5:02pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 5:10pm
lol who is the Brotha yelling ?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 5:12pm
lol don revealing his lil dick insecurities

theres a tweet in this thread by a guy who said don sterling was acting jealous seeing his woman with black guys, and he goes on to say this is not something new and white guys been doing it for years .. or to that effect

all this sounds like crisis management

bishop and his louie cinco de mayo sombrero

who's the other chap?

Edited by afrokock - May 10 2014 at 5:13pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 5:23pm
I didn't know Tommy was still alive.
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 6:23pm
Fcuk Donald Sterling.  His words hurt more than he will ever understand.  He wasn't trying to get into her pants.  In the same conversation he told her, "leave me alone, please..."
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 9:32pm
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 10:22pm
This is all a distraction. It irks me that people are more concerned with him being recorded at home, but not giving a flip to his racist azz comments. Those were not insignificant. He has a history. But no....the old racist dusty pale thing is just manipulated. Eye roll Ugh
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 10:26pm
Shelly Sterling says she's going to fight the NBA about selling the team.

Shelly Sterling said she may eventually divorce Donald Sterling and will fight efforts to force her to sell her share of the L.A. Clippers.

In the ABC interview, Shelly Sterling also suggested Donald is suffering from dementia, which she said could explain comments caught on tape. (Donald Sterling did not address his health in the interview material CNN released Sunday.)

"I was shocked by what he said," she told Walters. "But I don't know why I should be punished for what his actions were."

The NBA responded to the recordings by banning Donald Sterling for life and saying it would seek to force him to sell the team. But Shelly Sterling said she sees the Clippers as part of her family legacy.

"I'm wondering if a wife of one of the owners, and there's 30 owners, did something like that, said those racial slurs, would they oust the husband? Or would they leave the husband in?" she said.

She just doesn't get it.Confused

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style