Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 126>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yep.....but damage is done.....he paid her some much already shoulda just paid to make it go away......i won't lie for the amount of money he is worth......if it was me.....shed be dead......

Hey people die everyday for less B

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

VStrl

she could've stopped doing surgeries after this pic... she looks better than she looks now.
is her makeup cakey or did she do a bad job bleaching her skin? it looks weird by her edges.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 2:28pm
looks like cake cake cake
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 2:28pm
She didn't blend her foundation into her hair line.....
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 2:34pm
does anyone even care about what he did anymore?  everything is about her now...he's a punchline while she's just attacked over and over.  this is so weird but not weird.  like HLN spends the whole show talking about her past and her business but nothing on him.

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 07 2014 at 2:34pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

cant believe she's 31

out there looking like a 20 year old thot

When I googled her when this first happened she was 38. She's friends with super head. I'm going with 38. She ain't new to this.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 5:06pm
Donald knew...millionaires investigate the pple they hang out with.  He probably liked the fact she had a rap sheet.  His silly felon rabbit, lol

Why am I not surprised she was allegedly extorting him?
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:55am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:52am
Sandy such a bitch

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:07am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

does anyone even care about what he did anymore?  everything is about her now...he's a punchline while she's just attacked over and over.  this is so weird but not weird.  like HLN spends the whole show talking about her past and her business but nothing on him.

Yup. That is the white jewish media establishment and Sterling's own spinners going for blood. I'm not surprised in the least. Of course they will go out of their way to discredit the mixed-race mistress who managed to publicly embarrass a moneyed, powerful white man like that. Whatever petty larcenies she has under her belt are child's play compared to this man's business practices.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 126>
  Share Topic