Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 122>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:48pm
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Where did you find this giff?
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:56pm
i got it from the donald sterling thread on thecoli, tbh..
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:04pm
Oh boy @ that gif.CryLOLLOL

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I lol'd when i didnt see the dog in the pic then lmao when i did. I think doc sees himself as a new blk..i come to that conclusion after seeing this and his pre game press conference.

So what is the definition of "New Black". Hate full black women, like white men until they diss them and worship non-black women?

New black in this case and in my opinion has little to do with whom ya date. It's more so the practice of voluntarily ignorance in terms of racism and discrimination. The proponents of being colorblind,new blk is surprised by racism.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:39pm

I lol'd when i didnt see the dog in the pic then lmao when i did. I think doc sees himself as a new blk..i come to that conclusion after seeing this and his pre game press conference.

So what is the definition of "New Black". Hate full black women, like white men until they diss them and worship non-black women?

New black in this case and in my opinion has little to do with whom ya date. It's more so the practice of voluntarily ignorance in terms of racism and discrimination. The proponents of being colorblind,new blk is surprised by racism.

IAgree, but these New Blacks do have certain things in common. And I'm not against of IRR
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:43pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:46pm
"Right now, Donald Sterling is getting a lot of negative press... But he has been nothing but Nice to me... Always invite me to his games, and tells me to sit right beside him.... I have nothing bad to say about the guy" - Floyd Mayweather Jr

Boxing champ Floyd Mayweather Jr. may be the only public figure in America currently willing to say anything nice about Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.

“I don’t have nothing negative to say about the guy,” Mayweather, an African American, said Thursday, according to USA Today. “He’s always treated me with the utmost respect, he has always invited me to games, always. And he always says, ‘Floyd, I want you to sit right next to me and my wife.’ ”

On Tuesday, NBA commissioner Adam Silver banned Sterling from associating with the league for life and fined him $2.5 million dollars for racist remarks Sterling made to his girlfriend that she recorded and leaked to the press.

Mayweather’s fond feelings for Sterling aren’t preventing him from launching a bid to buy the Clippers from the embattled owner, however. (READ: The 27 highest paid athletes in the world)

“I can’t come in here talking about Mayweather only going to get 3% or 4%,” he said. “I got to get a solid percentage. But do we want to buy the Clippers? Yes we do. We’re very, very interested in buying the Clippers.”

Mayweather, the highest paid athlete in the world and boxing’s undisputed pound-for-pound king, enters the ring again this Saturday against Argentinian knockout artist Marcos Maidana.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/29/floyd-mayweather-jr-donald-sterling-always-treated-me-with-the-utmost-respect/#ixzz30Qr2PuYB

Edited by bindy - Apr 30 2014 at 10:54pm
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:49pm
I'm on the fence with Floyd. I don't know if that was just a business move cause he wants to buy the team or if he really feels that way.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:04pm

IAgree, but these New Blacks do have certain things in common. And I'm not against of IRR

Yea i see it in IR groups a lot. Its almost expexted from the younger crowd who still see the world through rose lenses. Its scary to hear older adults say it. I got banned from a IR group after arguing bout how the colorblind approach was counterproductive with the groups admin. I was being "divisive lol. Some ppl who get so wrapped up in their fantasy world theyve convinced themselves that ignoring your identity is being progressive.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 122>
  Share Topic