Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 127>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 5:24pm
not true at all...tf.
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 6:16pm

Donald Sterling's wife voiced her own racist comments about blacks and Latinos, according to court records

Shelly Sterling — who distanced herself from her spouse’s hate speech in a statement on Monday — was accused in a 2009 deposition related to a federal discrimination lawsuit against the Sterlings of saying that Latinos were filthy and that she had called one of her husband’s tenants a 'black motherf-----.'

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Published: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 11:45 AM

Updated: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 1:44 PM
  • A
  •  
  • A
  •  
  • A
< id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" border="0" allowtransparency="true" ="http://plat.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_.1397165098.#_=1398899577699&count=horizontal&count=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com%2Fss%2Fbasketball%2Fdonald-sterling-wife-racist-views-court-records-article-1.1774056&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com%2Fss%2Fbasketball%2Fdonald-sterling-wife-racist-views-court-records-article-1.1774056&size=m&text=Donald%20Sterling%27s%20wife%20voiced%20her%20own%20racist%20comments%20about%20blacks%20and%20Latinos%2C%20according%20to%20court%20records&=http%3A%2F%2Fnydn.us%2F1hWcbmU" ="twitter-share- twitter-tweet- twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet " -twttr-rendered="true" style="-webkit-padding-start: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-style: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line; -: none; width: 110px; : none; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; display: block; height: 20px;">
< border="0" ="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" ="0" ="0" width="100%" id="I0_1398899577886" name="I0_1398899577886" ="https://apis.google.com/_/+1/fast?usegapi=1&size=small&annotation=none&width=&hl=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com&=http%3A%2F%2Fnydn.us%2F1hWcbmU&g=3p&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fscs%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fk%3Doz.gapi.en_US.dZnRH5ugvNQ.O%2Fm%3D__features__%2Fam%3DEQ%2Frt%3Dj%2Fd%3D1%2Fz%3Dzcms%2Frs%3DAItRSTPW75z_OCqNQls7q_6NL9bHg_eHRA#_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_%2C_%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled%2Cd%2Ce%2C&id=I0_1398899577886&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com&pfname=&rpctoken=33313755" -gapiattached="true" title="+1" style="-webkit-padding-start: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-style: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 10px; vertical-align: line; -: none; width: 24px; : none; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; : static; top: 0px; left: 0px; visibility: ; height: 15px;">
SHARE THIS URL
< id="bitly_copy_" allowtransparency="true" border="0" style="-webkit-padding-start: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: line; : transparent; height: 30px; width: 238px; overflow: ; visibility: ;">
-ALLCOUNTRYLONDON ENTERTAINMENT/SPLASHDonald Sterling's estranged wife Shelly (l.) at Tuesday night’s Game 5 playoff win against the Golden State Warriors.

LOS ANGELES — Clippers coach Doc Rivers voiced his support of Donald Sterling’s wife following Sterling’s lifetime ban of all things related to his team and the NBA Tuesday, although it was unclear if Rivers was aware of reports that Shelly Sterling had expressed her own bigotry against blacks and Latinos in court records uncovered this week.

“It’s a tough one for Shelly (Sterling), really. She didn’t do anything wrong either," Rivers said after Tuesday night’s Clipper victory over Golden State in Game 5 of the NBA playoffs. "You have compassion for her. I kept hearing about the girlfriend. I kept thinking, ‘Shelly is the wife. You know what I mean? I talked to her (Tuesday) and she has been through as much as anyone as well.”

Shelly Sterling — who distanced herself from her spouse’s hate speech in a statement on Monday — was accused in a 2009 deposition related to a federal discrimination lawsuit against the Sterlings of saying that Latinos were filthy and that she had called one of her husband’s tenants a “black motherf-----.”

The accusations, made by tenant Darrell Rhodes, was first reported by the Los Angeles Times.

Shelly Sterling attended Tuesday night’s game at the Staples Center, cheering from a suite rather than her usual courtside seat. She had called Rivers earlier in the day to ask whether he thought it appropriate for her to come.

Rivers encouraged her to do so.

"She's been through as much as anyone," Rivers said. "She asked if she could come. I thought it was a very nice gesture. She just wanted the players to know she loved them. I thought why not?”

Rivers was asked whether he thought Shelly could potentially assume ownership of the team, and he noted that he did not believe such a transfer of power could take place moving forward.

"I don't know. I honestly don't know," Rivers said. "It doesn't sound like it to be honest. I think she knows that, but she still wanted to be here. And I don't know if it was right or wrong but I thought it was right."

A high-ranking NBA source told the Daily News Tuesday that the NBA considered asking Donald Sterling to transfer control of the team to his wife.

The 2009 deposition of Rhodes, along with the Justice Department’s discrimination suit on behalf of other minority tenants, was resolved in a $2.765 million settlement that same year.

Rhodes said he was asking Shelly Sterling about a rent cut when she lashed out, the court documents showed.

Rochelle  Sterling (left) celebrates the L.A. Clippers’ win Tuesday night.Rochelle Sterling (left) celebrates the L.A. Clippers’ win Tuesday night.
PreviousNext
  • Rochelle  Sterling (left) celebrates the L.A. Clippers’ win Tuesday night.
  •  
  • Rochelle Sterling during Tuesday’s L.A.  Clippers game at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
  •  
  •    Shelly (left) and Donald Sterling (center) during a December 2008 Clippers game.
  •  
  • U.S. boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr.sits courtside with Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling (right) and Sterlings wife Shelly (second from right) in 2011.
  •  
  • A supporter holds a photo cutout of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling while standing in line for the NBA Playoff Game 5.
Enlarge
JOHN MCCOY/AP

“I asked her, ‘Would you reduce the rent?’” Rhodes recalled in the deposition. “And she said, ‘Who do you think you are, you black motherf-----?’

“The way in which she said motherf----- was more lower voiced, under her breath. She said black loud enough for me to hear, she said mother loud enough for me to hear. F--- part was a little lower. I had to look at her lips to hear her say it. And I did.”

Maira Oliva, a building manager at a Sterling property, said there was no lip-reading needed when Shelly Sterling bad-mouthed minority tenants to her.

“She said, ‘Oh my God. This is so filthy. I can’t remodel my apartments the way I want because Latinos are so filthy,’” Oliva recalled in her 2009 deposition.

Asked specifically what Sterling said, Oliva again quoted the billionaire wife’s remark: “I can’t remodel my building the way I want and that the building was filthy because of the Latinos.”

The Sterlings admitted no wrongdoing in their settlement of the lawsuits. But Donald Sterling was accused in court papers of making similar racist cracks about black and Hispanic tenants.

According to the suit, Sterling said he didn’t want to rent to Hispanics because “they smoke, drink and just hang around the building.”

As for black tenants, Sterling was charged with saying they “smell and attract vermin.”

On Sunday, Shelly Sterling denied she is a racist.

“I’m not a racist,” she said. “Never have been, never will be. 

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/donald-sterling-wife-racist-views-court-records-article-1.1774056#ixzz30PkjP9PK
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:25pm
some negroes are so gullible
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:48pm

Nevada's Bunny Ranch Brothel Bans Donald Sterling For Life
The Huffington Post | by David Moye
Email
RSS

Posted: 04/30/2014 9:47 am EDT Updated: 04/30/2014 2:59 pm EDT

link:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0..._5235320.html?

Quote:
Donald Sterling is not only banned for life from the Los Angeles Clippers and the NBA, a Nevada brothel owner also wants nothing to do with him.

Dennis Hof has banned Sterling for life from ever entering the doors of the Bunny Ranch near Carson City, Nevada, and any of his six other brothels in the state.

"A lot of NBA players come here to party," Hof told The Huffington Post. "Out of respect to them, we have banned Sterling from coming here."

Hof says his sense of confidentiality prohibits him from confirming or denying if Sterling has ever visited his brothels.

"I can tell you this: Johnny Buss, one of the owners of the Los Angeles Lakers, and I have had a dual birthday party at the Bunny Ranch for the last 18 years, so a lot of NBA people have been here," he said.

Hof's stand against Sterling isn't only in support of the basketball players who've had to deal with the billionaire's alleged racism over the years.

"At any given time, 20 to 23 percent of the prostitutes here are African-American," Hof said. "And they're smoking hot. Some of them were crying this morning so we're doing this for them as well. We don't need racists or bigots at the Bunny Ranch."

Sterling isn't the first high-profile person forbidden to partake in Hof's garden of earthly delights.

"We banned the 'Duck Dynasty' guys. Those guys are the biggest homophobic assholes and they make their living killing animals," Hof said. "We've also banned Michael Vick. We don't want him here. I couldn't guarantee his safety from the girls. They love animals."

Sterling may be persona non grata at Hof's brothel, but his estranged girlfriend, V. Staviano, now has a free lifetime pass.

"She needs to meet some women who can satisfy her more than any man could," Hof said.
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:49pm
lol.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:59pm
"At any given time, 20 to 23 percent of the prostitutes here are African-American," Hof said. "And they're smoking hot. Some of them were crying this morning so we're doing this for them as well. We don't need racists or bigots at the Bunny Ranch."

LMAO seriously?

I watched their HBO reality show sometimes and I was surprised at how weathered and gross the prostitutes there are...i expected them to be healthy looking and have video model, regular model, or even everyday girl good looks.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:12pm
OMG! LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:19pm
lmao I only saw two black girls in that show and they looked gross
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

was this posted?

Yep. He is the one to listen to on Black issues. Callin' Black women monkeys and saying Black women smell.

corey-rant-1

corey-rant-2

http://bossip.com/818144/wildn-out-comedian-corey-holcomb-goes-on-self-hating-rant-about-espns-michael-smith-and-jemele-hill-43081/

He was also the creator of http://www.boycottblackwomen.com which is exactly what is sounds like.

He needs to go choke on a dack and gtfoh.Thumbs Down
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:45pm
Obama cant win for sh1t..when he talks about injustices ita not enough when he talks to blks about doing better as a community ppl feel lectured and say its not just just us or not around white ppl..he will never be what ppl want him to be lol that commissioner dont give a damn about the inequality non nba stars are facing on a daily basis.

But its a easy swipe... i cant wait til obama is out this shh is a headache

Smh@doc believing sterling's wife was simply a victim married to a racist man. Gtfo. Blonde tears man..

Edited by Gkisses - Apr 30 2014 at 8:50pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 127>
  Share Topic