Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 122>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:27pm
My thing is i know they can force hin to sell but they cant force who he sells it to. So while these ppl are showing interest him or his wife choose. I dont see them picking a blk person
Sponsored Links

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:29pm
new owner
new name

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:00pm
Home

Donald Sterling's Wife -- I Partied with Stiviano ... Before I Hated Her

DONALD STERLING'S WIFE

I PARTIED WITH STIVIANO

... Before I Hated Her

4/29/2014 8:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0429-donald-sterling-tmz-sports

Donald Sterling's wife got REALLY close with her husband's alleged mistress back in 2011 ... before Shelly suspected anything ... and TMZ Sports has the photo to prove it.

Donald, Shelly and V. Stiviano spent some quality time together at a charity gala at the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles in November '11 ... even putting their arms around each other and smiling for a group photo. 

But soon after the event, Shelly declared war on Stiviano -- suing Donald's alleged side piece for allegedly stealing $1.8 million from the guy. 

SIDENOTE: Think Donald knew there was a black guy in the photo? Probably didn't end up on his Instagram page.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/29/donald-sterling-v-stiviano-shelly-photo-picture-black-guy/#ixzz30L3czR6E
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

he won regardless. he brought the company for 12.5 mil in the 80s, he is about to make 500 milli off them forcing to sell the company. they cant force him to give the team away for free. and its going to be another bunch of racist crackas owning the clippers anyway.

I was wondering about this.  From what I've heard they've blocked many a black person from owning a popular(?) top tier(?) money making(?)team.  I'm sure there are a few but...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:08pm
I know I'm supposed to be focusing on the girl but is that black guy with that old white woman? Wad this like a sugar baby show and tell.. I'm confused bout all these old white people with younger minorities on arm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:10pm

Originally posted by Brownsugar1 Brownsugar1 wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by Brownsugar1 Brownsugar1 wrote:

so silver, you knew him for 20 yrs and you didnt know about his racist past

Girl the NAACP is claiming they didn't know

I'm disgusted.

*sigh*
@naacp

LOS ANGELES -- Donald Sterling donated money for years to the Los Angeles chapter of the NAACP, which honored the Clippers owner with a lifetime achievement award in 2009 and was planning to present him another in May until the controversy broke over his racially insensitive comments that went public over the weekend.

The amount Sterling has given to the L.A. NAACP branch was not revealed at a news conference Monday held by L.A. branch president Leon Jenkins.

"It's an insignificant amount of money, and we're going to return it," said Jenkins, who added the NAACP and Sterling have had a relationship for "maybe 15-20 years."

Sterling's award from the NAACP in 2009 came just before he agreed to pay a $2.765 million settlement in a case that alleged he discriminated against African Americans, Latinos and others at apartment buildings he owned in Los Angeles County.

The NAACP no longer plans to honor Sterling at its event next month, at which Rev. Al Sharpton and L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti will receive awards as Persons of the Year.

"There is no place in my town for any racist company," Garcetti said Monday on CNBC. "We don't want to see leadership of any company here that's not welcome in Los Angeles. And we absolutely won't tolerate it. Those comments were despicable. I hope that the very strongest sanctions are levied by the league against the owner if it is proven that that indeed is Donald Sterling."

-usatoday

So why were they giving this man all kinds of awards then if the montey's he donated wasn't sh*t?

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:19pm
When Ilooked at VStiviano's IG, Isaw some of the charity that he did for the underprivleged youth in LA. It looked like his foundation did a lot for youth in the LA community continously, The Sterling Foundation (V was on the board of directors)
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:30pm
Was Bomani Jones' comments posted here yet?

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Apr 29 2014 at 11:30pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

jews aint crackas ?

Sure they are. Whatever solidarity they may have had with us is long gone now that they're accepted.

have Jews and black folks ever had any type of solidarity?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 122>
  Share Topic