Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 126>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

he won regardless. he brought the company for 12.5 mil in the 80s, he is about to make 500 milli off them forcing to sell the company. they cant force him to give the team away for free. and its going to be another bunch of racist crackas owning the clippers anyway.

I was wondering about this.  From what I've heard they've blocked many a black person from owning a popular(?) top tier(?) money making(?)team.  I'm sure there are a few but...
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:08pm
I know I'm supposed to be focusing on the girl but is that black guy with that old white woman? Wad this like a sugar baby show and tell.. I'm confused bout all these old white people with younger minorities on arm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:10pm

Originally posted by Brownsugar1 Brownsugar1 wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by Brownsugar1 Brownsugar1 wrote:

so silver, you knew him for 20 yrs and you didnt know about his racist past

Girl the NAACP is claiming they didn't know

I'm disgusted.

*sigh*
@naacp

LOS ANGELES -- Donald Sterling donated money for years to the Los Angeles chapter of the NAACP, which honored the Clippers owner with a lifetime achievement award in 2009 and was planning to present him another in May until the controversy broke over his racially insensitive comments that went public over the weekend.

The amount Sterling has given to the L.A. NAACP branch was not revealed at a news conference Monday held by L.A. branch president Leon Jenkins.

"It's an insignificant amount of money, and we're going to return it," said Jenkins, who added the NAACP and Sterling have had a relationship for "maybe 15-20 years."

Sterling's award from the NAACP in 2009 came just before he agreed to pay a $2.765 million settlement in a case that alleged he discriminated against African Americans, Latinos and others at apartment buildings he owned in Los Angeles County.

The NAACP no longer plans to honor Sterling at its event next month, at which Rev. Al Sharpton and L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti will receive awards as Persons of the Year.

"There is no place in my town for any racist company," Garcetti said Monday on CNBC. "We don't want to see leadership of any company here that's not welcome in Los Angeles. And we absolutely won't tolerate it. Those comments were despicable. I hope that the very strongest sanctions are levied by the league against the owner if it is proven that that indeed is Donald Sterling."

-usatoday

So why were they giving this man all kinds of awards then if the montey's he donated wasn't sh*t?

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:19pm
When Ilooked at VStiviano's IG, Isaw some of the charity that he did for the underprivleged youth in LA. It looked like his foundation did a lot for youth in the LA community continously, The Sterling Foundation (V was on the board of directors)
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:30pm
Was Bomani Jones' comments posted here yet?

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Apr 29 2014 at 11:30pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

jews aint crackas ?

Sure they are. Whatever solidarity they may have had with us is long gone now that they're accepted.

have Jews and black folks ever had any type of solidarity?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

jews aint crackas ?

Sure they are. Whatever solidarity they may have had with us is long gone now that they're accepted.

have Jews and black folks ever had any type of solidarity?
No never, they always hated usLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:50pm
@ concrete. yes...it was posted about 8 pages back.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:24am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Was Bomani Jones' comments posted here yet?

there's an element of irony on this vid being on bhm considering the previous conversations we've had about those nigguhs over there and us blacks over here

Good posting .. Both times
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:55am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

he won regardless. he brought the company for 12.5 mil in the 80s, he is about to make 500 milli off them forcing to sell the company. they cant force him to give the team away for free. and its going to be another bunch of racist crackas owning the clippers anyway.

I was wondering about this.  From what I've heard they've blocked many a black person from owning a popular(?) top tier(?) money making(?)team.  I'm sure there are a few but...

he only brought the team for 12 million and they ain't winning I doubt he will get 500 million for that team.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 126>
  Share Topic