Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 127>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:09pm
karrine steffans is friends with the mistress
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Wow he's old as dust. What on earth would he do now with all his millions. That wasn't enough punishment.

how could they punish him any further?
He is banned for life .... 

Ban him from games in the after life too.

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:15pm
I wonder if the wife regrets suing the mistress?
Seems like that started the whole thing in the public.
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:20pm
"Damn, just saw the news...pretty amazing response."

Indeed. The NBA punished him to the fullest extent they could. Even if they could make him actually give his NBA team away to charity, he's still going to be an incredibly wealthy man. What makes me smile, though, is that this is his legacy. Old wealthy people don't care about money as much as they care about their legacy. That's why he's always advertising his charitable donations and awards in the LA Times. The sterling legacy of the Sterling name is forever tarnished. That, and it won't be so easy for a broke down old man to attract, chase, and find coochie when he doesn't have a basketball team and is an utter pariah on the LA club/restaurant scene. He's just another old azz rich fart in LA. A dime a damn dozen. 
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:23pm
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I wonder if the wife regrets suing the mistress?
Seems like that started the whole thing in the public.

Probably because they had dinner together sunday shes probably saying im sorry donaldLOL
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:27pm
It all comes down to current and future revenues. You can't have an outed  racist owning a NBA team. The league is made up 99.99% black players; add the fans, endorsements etc..., plus all the income generated from them, it would be a lose-lose situation to not at least hit Sterling with the stiffest slap on the hand possible.

It is just bad for business.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

So much truth spoken in 10 minutes.
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:45pm
Marcelo22, thank you for posting that video! That was by far the most thorough and brilliant analysis of this whole thing. That was so good, I wish I still smoked so I could have me cigarette. Thanks again!
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:52pm
Yeah Bomani been saying it for years...its deeper than a sidepiece and what was said on the tape although we are happy he's finally outta here. But white people as a whole WILL NEVER get behind the real issues of white supremacy and racism. Its just not in their best interest. Its like all women agreeing to pay for the 1st date lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 127>