Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 126>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:34pm
His statement about blacks being treated like dogs in Israel... You think the media is going to pick up on it? NOT.
Sponsored Links

MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:35pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:38pm
^^^That would be great if someone black bought the team. It's time.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

So racism is only important and to be served in sports but not other areas like innocent lives. This is all bs and fake claps.

interesting you should say that?Smile

the only difference between  Sterling and most of the doctors i've worked with all over the country? the docs haven't been "caught on tape".

Working in Mexico and New Mexico, Oakland, Detroit, NYC (Beth Israell), Stanford Medical Center to name a few - many those rich white doctors/surgeons can't stand minorities, - but when working with patients, you would never know it.  Behind the scenes, i see a different face, and they are VERY careful whom they show it to.

they are no different than Donald Sterling (Tokowitz), or his wife for that matter.. As long as minorities (patients) had "good insurance" or can pay "out of pocket", they will gladly take your money.. (and vigorously wash their hands afterwards.)

This is why is so important to stay healthy. 

That white doctor knows no more about you - than you do.  they will have you take a multitude of tests to help line their colleagues pockets, and charge you for pharmaceuticals - to help line the pharmaceutical business pockets.  they wash each other's hands and many minorities are supplying the soap.  And all you have to do? eat healthy/diet/exercise..Ouch

some things can't be helped, and that's really what doctors are for.  But unfortunately, the things that we can be responsible for, we make excuses.

and we're sitting there, gladly paying for the "soap" to wash help them wash each others backs. 

When he sends you the bill, just say to yourself "Thank you Dr. Sterling".. because he certainly did not help you for free..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Apr 29 2014 at 2:43pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:41pm
I'm asking that the Coon Council give Laz Alonso a pass on Coonage being that this is his first offense.

He has consistently dated black women, volunteers his time to black charities and went to a black college.

Sincerely,
Rumbera
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I'm asking that the Coon Council give Laz Alonso a pass on Coonage being that this is his first offense.

He has consistently dated black women, volunteers his time to black charities and went to a black college.

Sincerely,
Rumbera

This alone keep the penguin at bayLOL.....and not just black women...unfiltered black women.....
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:43pm
i think diddy can bring together enough white money to buy the clippers, i dont think diddy has 500+ milli cash on him
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Sincerely,
Rumbera

LOL!!! I too make a plea for leniency...
MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:52pm
According to the net, Diddy's networth is $700 million . . .whoa I definitely did not know he was that wealthy
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:58pm
Diddy the businessman has always been >>>>>> Diddy the artist

Edited by Gkisses - Apr 29 2014 at 2:58pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures