Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 126>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^That is great news. Now folk can stop saying 'allegedly'.Thumbs Up

Have any team owners spoken out yet? Or have they continued to remain silent on Sterling as they have for decades?

*Side eyeing big mouth owner Mark Cuban who has been quiet*

"Slippery slope?"Stern SmileStern Smile
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 7:33am
Hmmm.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 7:38am

laz probably defended kramer
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 7:39am

article that was posted by sang

Mark Cuban Is Afraid Forcing Donald Sterling Out Would Start NBA Down 'Slippery Slope'

MARK CUBAN

DALLAS (AP) — Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban called Donald Sterling's purported comments about minorities "abhorrent" while saying he didn't think the NBA could force him out as owner of the Los Angeles Clippers.

Speaking in Dallas' locker room before Game 4 of a first-round series against San Antonio on Monday night, Cuban said he trusted Commissioner Adam Silver to "operate under the best interest of the NBA."

The outspoken billionaire said it was a "slippery slope" to suggest that Sterling should be forced out as owner over comments made in the privacy of his home.

"What Donald said was wrong. It was abhorrent," Cuban said. "There's no place for racism in the NBA, any business I'm associated with. But at the same time, that's a decision I make. I think you've got to be very, very careful when you start making blanket statements about what people say and think, as opposed to what they do. It's a very, very slippery slope."

Two days earlier, Cuban declined to give his opinion over the brewing saga of the racist comments that Sterling is alleged to have made in a taped conversation.

While he was more forceful in his rebuke of Sterling in front of about two dozen reporters Monday, Cuban questioned how the league would legislate other forms of discrimination.

"How many people are bigoted in one way or the other in this league?" Cuban asked. "I don't know. But you find one, all of a sudden you say well, you can't play favorites being racist against African-Americans. Where do you draw the line?"

Asked if the league would be better off without Sterling as an owner, Cuban said, "At this point, yes."

"But that has nothing to do with the rules that we have to live by," Cuban said. "There's a lot of things I don't agree with that by letter and rule of law has to happen anyway. When you live in a country of laws, you want to support there are laws."

Cuban noted that he recently fought the Securities and Exchange Commission over claims that he broke laws on insider trading. And he has remained outspoken against the SEC since he won the civil lawsuit the agency filed against him over the sale of his shares in an Internet company.

"Yet I still support the rule of law," Cuban said. "There's a reason why we have a (league) constitution. It's worked for 50, however many years. It will continue to work."

Edited by SamoneLenior - Apr 29 2014 at 7:40am
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:30am
Just don'tgo to his games. He is entitled to that.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:02am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:05am
this been posted yet?Geek
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:00am
has anyone looked at her IG pix? The photo of her and Supahead/Karrine?
ETA: I looked on Karrine's IG and she pix from other games thanking V.Stivano for the floor seat tix and more chummy tix of them together.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 29 2014 at 11:07am
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:04pm
nba commissioner is going speak in a few...
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

this been posted yet?Geek

I don't like this picture.  I just keep telling myself that they meant well...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 126>
  Share Topic