Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 122>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Dude is back with his wife.....

Donald Sterling

Out with Wife

She Screams, He's NOT a Racist!

4/28/2014 9:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

In a confounding move ... Donald Sterling emerged with his wife, hours after she trashed him publicly calling him despicable and prejudiced, and this time she LOUDLY defended him.

Donald and Shelly Sterling were leaving Fleming's steakhouse in Downtown L.A. Sunday night ... when a photog asked the Clippers owner if he was a racist ... in light of the audio posted by TMZ Sports.

Donald was mum, but Shelly screamed at the camera guy, "OF COURSE NOT."

And there's this ... it sounds like she says the tape was altered.

Just hours before, we broke the story in which Shelly declared, "We will not let one man's small-mindedness poison the spirit of the fans," adding, "Our family is devastated by the racist comments made by my estranged husband."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/28/donald-sterling-wife-shelly-video-racist-clippers-nba-v-stiviano/#ixzz30EKGEuTl

How much did he pay her?
I mean, seriously, those women have no morals, just prices written in invisible ink in their forehead that only rich men can read.
Sponsored Links

marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:32pm
Not surprised at this dudes beliefs, what baffles me is how anyone with any oz.of self respect continue to date such an ass especially when ethnically you are Hispanic/black , all of which he just stated he hates!!!! This isn't just about racism it's about jealously as well. That old man knows the power of BLACK STRONG Young men which scares his as@ to death!!!!!

Edited by marie67 - Apr 28 2014 at 10:35pm
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:43pm
ok in reference to how much the mexi-black chick got paid WELLLLL its a money game/ you young OR older HOWEVER got cho sheitt on deck in each  & everyway whick turns them crackas ON ( i should know i live around em) they'll KEEP offering you things and making very profitable offers WELP i dont blame her/ get cho loot n cut that cracka off LOL
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:55pm

CLARIFICATION: Laz Alonso DID NOT DEFEND Donald Sterling's RACIST Remarks

Apr 28 | by _YBF

photo LazAlonsoICONMANN2ndAnnualPOWER50PrewQqwWWyMeNol.jpg

While numerous black celebs have come out AGAINST Clippers' owner Donald Sterling, Jumping The Broom star Laz Alonso has stepped on the frontline to defend the embattled businessman....sorta.   See Laz's statement inside....

The Twitterverse attacked actor Laz Alonso after he posted a few tweets that some fans thought amounted to a defense of Donald Sterling's racist comments.  Laz tweeted,

“Why r they makin such a big deal about #DonaldSterling?” Laz tweeted. “He was arguing with his girl who was clearly baiting him 2 say those things @clippers … In arguments of passion & despair people say horrible things they dont truly feel @clippers @ESPNLosAngeles #DonaldSterling … Making racial comments when either #roadraging or #arguing with a lover does not count!!! #Relax #emotions #passion @NBA @ESPNLosAngeles … Everybody acts holier than thou until u do the same. Dude was feeling insecure. End of story.”

After fans began attacking him on his timeline, Laz offered a few follow up tweets that revealed he WAS NOT defending Donald, but wanted to offer a different perspective (in 140 characters or less) about intimate conversations between two adults.  

He tweeted, 

Lets take 4 example all the people calling names & being rude when I'm trying 2 hav a discussion. Do ur words right now define who u are?

He added, 

Have u ever said something in an argument w ur lover & apologized afterwards? Emotions r high when ur in love. That distinction was my point

As Laz's conversation with his Twitter followers, do you agree that it is NOT wise to form an opinion about someone based on one conversation/discussion.  

SPEAK ON IT?

UPDATE: 

Here's Laz's OFFICIAL Statement regarding the Donald Sterling tweet (as told to Madame Noire),

“I made a mistake in speaking before I had all of the facts. First of all, I didn’t know any of Donald Sterling’s history prior to me tweeting that and that was my mistake. Had I known all of the history that this guy has, as far as racial discrimination and real estate discrimination, then that would’ve totally changed the way that I heard the conversation.

“At the time, when I tweeted that only part of the phone call had come out. I listened to the entire tape last night and the things that were said were disgusting. The part that I was tweeting about was specifically related to the pictures that he wanted her to take down and what I heard was a man who is extremely powerful and extremely wealthy, and old, and no matter how much money he has on the planet, he cannot get [his young girlfriend] to stop doing something that he’s trying to control. He thinks she’s one of his possessions.”

“The point that I was trying to make was that it sounds like an insecure, over-controlling, wealthy dude who is heartbroken and is trying to control this young girl and he can’t. And another thing that I heard is a man who is tremendously intimidated by Black men because no matter how much money he has he knows that his old behind can’t do what the guys in the pictures that she’s taking them with, and is obviously attracted to, can do. He’s trying desperately to give her everything under the world to make her obey, but he can’t control her. I heard desperation, and within that desperation, I heard an insecurity to black men, and racism, but at the core of what we were listening to was a man who was insecure and powerless, regardless of how much money he has. That’s what I was attempting to get at, not defend a person that I don’t know and I have no invested interest in.

“I did not know this guy’s back story before I spoke and I should’ve. I can admit that there were some tweets that could’ve been better thought out before I started a debate.”

http://theybf.com/2014/04/28/say-what-now-laz-alonso-defends-donald-sterlings-racist-remarks

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:10am
Rofl @ him thinking the letter does a damn thing after everyone read his tweets.LOL 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:13am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Rofl @ him thinking the letter does a damn thing after everyone read his tweets.LOL 

I may give him the benefit of doubt since he still dating sistahs......cause if he had a yt girl at the crib.....I was sending in the penguin.....
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:14am
lol over explaining much 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:15am
Lol@cc.....backtracking like a mofo folks tried to warn him but nah.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:16am
According to the yahoo front page, this bitch is hideous.  Not that its relevant, but idc

dont ask why I'm on yahoo Dead
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

According to the yahoo front page, this bitch is hideous.  Not that its relevant, but idc

dont ask why I'm on yahoo Dead

he's probably at an age where only anal play can stimulate him...this pic makes me think she was getting paid to massage his prostate only, which is hard work.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 122>
  Share Topic