Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 127>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Girl, mediatakeout way ahead of you LOL

yeah i was gonna pop that info in here 5hours ago then started working out & fryin chickenLOL MUCH more importantWink i read mediatakeout lastnight bout the black male coming forward soonCryLOL
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:30pm
72 pages..

Would it be too much to ask for a summary?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Lol that slogan....los Angeles...yeah....Dead
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:38pm
Donald Tokowitz graduated from Southwestern University School of Law in 1960. Big law firms didn't hire Jews back in the day. No Jews allowed.

So, being the savy fu*k that he is, who understands all too well the power of race and image, he added "Sterling" to his name as an adult.

(Think big Hollywood Jews who, back in the day, changed their names and images to appear less Jewish.)

But never fear black folk...because after all...we live in a post racial society where anything is possible if you believe, right? Right?

Ah the racists in my office were laying a little low.

I, on the other hand, am loving every single fu*king minute of the parade that is white racism on full review.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

yeah i was gonna pop that info in here 5hours ago then started working out & fryin chickenLOL MUCH more importantWink i read mediatakeout lastnight bout the black male coming forward soonCryLOL

Some people on other sites have stated that the girlfriend looks and sounds like a transsexual.....
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

Some people on other sites have stated that the girlfriend looks and sounds like a transsexual.....

If she is, this just got even more epic.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

lol@mark jackson telling the fans not to show up. kinda ironic since his team is playing away this week.
Right? Jackson wasn't saying that ish on Sunday at their home game against the Clippers when he wanted all of the Golden State fans to show up and cheer their team on. He ass can take a seat.Sleepy

And the Heat tossing their clothes down...no lol.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:05pm
He would not be open and notorious with a damn trans individual. He can't even b open and notorious with his real last name lol. He ain't taken those kind of chances. A chick mixed with black was adventurous enough.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

72 pages..

Would it be too much to ask for a summary?

@ this point yes it would be cause things really JUST gettin startedLOL chile go get cho bottle of water OR wine sat choself down n get to readinWink it's really a good read so far SOOO many great and eye opening points of viewsClap

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Apr 28 2014 at 10:13pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

He would not be open and notorious with a damn trans individual. He can't even b open and notorious with his real last name lol. He ain't taken those kind of chances. A chick mixed with black was adventurous enough.

I agree with you.....but maybe he was "tricked".....like on an episode of the Jerry Springer Show.....

....I doubt they were having a lot of sexual intercourse with him being 81 years old......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 127>