Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 126>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:03am
Maybe the wife will get the team in the divorce settlement.
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Mrs. Sterling is saying "YEEEEESSSSSSS" high fiving her gfs at the country club about this.LOL
They all cackling "Git yo money, gurl" at the bridge table.LOLCryLOL

she been ROFL for the past few days. Disgusted my ass but I aint mad atcha ol girl
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:35am
Thumbs Up

CarMax pulls sponsorship deal with Clippers after alleged Sterling comments

Auto dealer CarMax pulled its sponsorship of the Los Angeles Clippers Monday in the wake of a firestorm of controversy over alleged racist remarks from team owner Donald Sterling. In a statement from CarMax spokeswoman Catherine Gryp:

CarMax finds the statements attributed to the Clippers' owner completely unaccetable. These views directly conflict with CarMax's culture of respect for all individuals. While we have been a proud Clippers sponsor for 9 years and support the team, fans, and community, these statements necessitate that CarMax end its sponsorship.

Meanwhile, Steve Stoute, the head of marketing firm Translation, which represents major Clippers sponsor State Farm Insurance, visited with ESPN Radio Monday and said he was advising his clients to cut ties. From the Big Lead:

Steve Stoute, the CEO of Translation – a marketing firm with State Farm as a client – went on Colin Cowherd's ESPN radio show Monday and said “what I'm going to do … I'm telling the brands that I represent, ‘let's pull sponsorship.'” Stoute went on to say, “State Farm is pulling out, and other brands are pulling out. We're going to start seeing it over the next 48 hours.” State Farm has not officially announced anything yet.

via State Farm May Pull Sponsorship from LA Clippers Because of Donald Sterling | The Big Lead.

Sponsorpitch.com lists a number of other Clippers sponsors including Amtrak, Anheuser-Busch, and Yokohama. This post will update with any developments.

Sterling has faced widespread outrage and denouncement over the comments which were leaked to TMZ. Commissioner Adam Silver said Saturday that the league hopes to finish its investigation before Game 5 of the Clippers' series vs. Golden State at Staples Center.

The Clippers released a vague, slight kind-of-denial Saturday night.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:54am
State Farm just dropped the Clippers too.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:56am
sh*t about to get real
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:13pm
i know y'all this dude

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:14pm
Gangsta girlfriend makes me proud lol

Honestly, this is what happens when you have a country built on the wealth produced by Black talent and 100% of the holders of that wealth are the same ones who inherited from their bigoted forefathers

I honestly wish America, and it's wealth, could be destroyed and rebuilt the proper way
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

sh*t about to get real

Yep.....
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:16pm
stoute mr polyethnic??

his moves are selfserving
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:17pm
The NAACP LA a Branch President was embarrassing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 126>
  Share Topic