Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 127>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:45pm
I'm tired of memes
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Welp, in a perfect world all the NBA players would recognize their power and refuse to play until the league did something.

Instead I'll settle for black socks/armbands and throwing clothes on the court before picking them up.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:15pm

Welp, in a perfect world all the NBA players would recognize their power and refuse to play until the league did something.

Instead I'll settle for black socks/armbands and throwing clothes on the court before picking them up.

Cry
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:51pm
That display was completely wack, lame, embarrassing, disappointing.... extremely disappointing

If we can be proud of the Black Power salute at the 1968 Olympics then it is with the same sense of dignity that we can express shame at the meaningless display we witness today

I am not ashamed to say that I hold African Americans to a completely high standard when it comes to standing up for racial causes and picking a side that is not solely influenced by wealth. Just remember Black folks...

arcanja:    this is so important&amp;nbsp;

Edited by Alias_Avi - Apr 27 2014 at 11:52pm
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:23am

some players might not play tomorrow*shrugs*

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:54am
That video is from Saturday the 26th. The Clippers played (and lost horribly) Sunday the 27th.

Since it was so widely known, did any sports reporters ever do a major story on Donald Sterling and his repulsive life & beliefs? You know, exposing him?
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 1:10am
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/04/26/lil-wayne-donald-sterling-l-a-clippers-racist-audio-video

Has this been discussed ?
I know how bhm feels about lil wayne
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:09am
Wink
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/04/26/lil-wayne-donald-sterling-l-a-clippers-racist-audio-video

Has this been discussed ?
I know how bhm feels about lil wayne
LOL
lol Wayne PAID like a mofo he don't need money these men DO need money / as a financial mogul in ANY genre you don't ever walk away from more wealth to be made/ you make that money THEN hit that problem up with a vengeance

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Apr 28 2014 at 2:11am
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:19am
lol opps i just got it from a forum, i dont follow the clippers
but if thats all they did (flipping their shirts inside out) then :/

but cp3, doc, and blake supposedly wants to leave 

going to be an interesting summer

Edited by missunfoolish - Apr 28 2014 at 2:19am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:34am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Give the coaches and the players some time to digest this and to devise a plan. Damm, give them the support & solidarity that they need, it has only been 1-2 days. With the 24 hour news cycle, people want shyt to unfold like a high paced Scandal episode. People are acting like 2-3 weeks have past and nothing has been said or done. Like I said in a previous post, let the CEO of you or your spouses job fuk up majorly and let me watch who walks out of their job without a new job lined up and without calculating their next decision.
probably the most sensible post in this thread
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style