Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 127>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:02pm
Is that her pappy? If so he has got to be embarrassed listening to that. He referring to you as a dog and you asking if he wants juice.
Sponsored Links

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:04pm
umm she looks like she use to be a man and who hold a champagne glass like that...lmao
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Who is the guy on the photo? Is he her dad or someone famous?
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:08pm
Thats Bishop Don Magic Juan...pimp player extraordinaire 
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:09pm
i swear fo buttermilk BHM keep me rollin laughin ooo who dis in dis here pic yall bustin outLOL
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:30pm
dayum I guess my posting of the olivia pope and sterling is too deep...no one made a comment...they keep posting Holier than God meme's, animal pics, but not one thing about this Sterling situation...lawd..need to find new FB folks...
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Thats Bishop Don Magic Juan...pimp player extraordinaire 

wait - ive never seen him without his hat suit & chalisbut that sure as hell does look like him...and that pillow behind her has a pimp saying on itLOL
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:39pm
She looks fine
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:42pm
Her face looks better at certain angles. She looks diff in every pic posted. She was cute in the pic with MJ.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:44pm
Welp, in a perfect world all the NBA players would recognize their power and refuse to play until the league did something.

Instead I'll settle for black socks/armbands and throwing clothes on the court before picking them up.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 127>
  Share Topic