Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 126>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:50pm
Gross.Sick

Baylor, who worked for the Clippers as an executive from 1986 to 2008, said he received only one raise in his final 16 years. He was most upset that after the team reached the second round of the playoffs in 2006 he did not receive a pay raise, while Dunleavy received a contract extension and Roeser was promoted.

Then there was this non-sequitur paragraph:

"While ignoring my suggestions and isolating me from decisions customarily reserved for general managers, the Clippers attempted to place the blame for the team’s failures on me," Baylor said in the declaration. "During this same period, players Sam Cassell, Elton Brand and Corey Maggette complained to me that DONALD STERLING would bring women into the locker room after games, while the players were showering, and make comments such as, 'Look at those beautiful black bodies.' I brought this to Sterling’s attention, but he continued to bring women into the locker room."

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/23649/legal-filings-show-frustration-of-clipper-gms
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Like I said in a previous post, let the CEO of you or your spouses job fuk up majorly and let me watch who walks out of their job without a new job lined up and without calculating their next decision.

Are we really comparing these athletes with multi-million dollar deals to the poor slob at the assembly line at Ford motor vehicles? Girl please... No disrespect but they ain't gonna do sheit tomorrow or next week.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:55pm
So sick of this generation of weak ass niccas
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Log off please.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Log off please.

LOL. Good timing. I was about to. Your wish came true.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:00pm
Nobody said leave the job, we just said call in sick. They obviously had that option from what Kevin Johnson implied today who is apart of the NBPA, at least that's what it said under his name. They could have done something, they have contracts sure but these owners aren't trying to lose CP3 and Blake Griffin,come on now. Comparing an NBA player to a regular Joe who works in the mail room and has no clout is a huge stretch imo.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Baylor said in the
declaration. "During this same period, players Sam Cassell, Elton Brand
and Corey Maggette complained to me that DONALD STERLING would bring
women into the locker room after games, while the players were
showering, and make comments such as, 'Look at those beautiful black
bodies.' I brought this to Sterling’s attention, but he continued to
bring women into the locker room."

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/23649/legal-filings-show-frustration-of-clipper-gms

Sounding like a cuckold with a blk fetish. I just know he says n!g in bed oh girl..with this and him on the recording saying she could bring them home and fucc em just confirms it
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:13pm

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Like I said in a previous post, let the CEO of you or your spouses job fuk up majorly and let me watch who walks out of their job without a new job lined up and without calculating their next decision.

Are we really comparing these athletes with multi-million dollar deals to the poor slob at the assembly line at Ford motor vehicles? Girl please... No disrespect but they ain't gonna do sheit tomorrow or next week.

"comparing these athletes with multi-million dollar deals to the poor slob at the assembly line at Ford motor vehicles"

WTF???Confused Your mind has gone soo far left..
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:17pm
Not sure where the 'slob on the assembly line' or 'regular Joe in the mail room' came from. My comment referred to a post I made a page or two before about the guy I know who is the International VP for a major company that I cant name publicly that owns TV networks and a movie studio and his wife's rants about the situation.
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:21pm
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/27/v-stiviano-video-house-public-mask/#ixzz308JVe2il

Obviously, this is bigger than her. But for what it's worthLOL

V. Stiviano has finally surfaced ... strutting her stuff in front of news cameras outside of her L.A. home ... with her face hidden behind a weird visor mask thingy. 

Stiviano -- the woman on the receiving end of Donald Sterling's racist rant -- decided to take her dog for a walk while an ABC7 camera crew was rolling. 

She did not seem put off by the cameras ... but ultimately didn't say a word -- simply takling on her cell phone while walking back and forth in a short skirt and a funky top. 

As for Donald Sterling, he's still M.I.A. ... and we're guessing won't be walking around the streets of L.A. anytime soon.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/27/v-stiviano-video-house-public-mask/#ixzz308TePMPH

Edited by SeducTress - Apr 27 2014 at 7:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 126>