Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 126>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:16pm
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

She means letting the other owners know "don't start none,won't be none."

Pretty much.The players are the face of the sport.The success of the league falls on their shoulders. The owner's may write the checks but the play of the athletes make it possible. In the history of the Nba and relevance them sitting out would have been more memorable than who ever ultimately won the championship.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Jones, can you imagine that locker room for the next few days? Whoo! the plane ride home must be a tense atmosphere.
I just wonder what they are thinking...like are they thinking why did I let this get to me? Or Man, fucc this dude talkin bout he feed me, he buy me homes.
Don't forget clothe them and put Jordans on they feet.LOLDead

Doc Rivers is unsure about future with Clippers? Uh huh.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:21pm
If anything I think it makes more sense to not come to the home game at the Staples center not in Oakland at Oracle arena
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

If anything I think it makes more sense to not come to the home game at the Staples center not in Oakland at Oracle arena

Not really Jones. It would look silly to play a game right after then a couple days later not play. So they really gotta think about it for a few days and decide not to play Dead They already blew it.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:24pm
I agree with Jones. If they are going to take a stand(by sitting or not showing up), it should be done at a home game.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:26pm
I think so bc it's their own arena.
And they could reach out to their own fans where Clipper fans could elect not to come.

NBA fans play a big part in this too. We shouldn't go and we shouldn't watch. We're adding to this man's pockets too
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:27pm
This thing is turning out to be more embarrassing for the players than that Sterling cracka. I never expected them to stand up for themselves in the first place. They ain't men.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:37pm
How does it help the players if the coach is publicly saying he is unsure about his future with the team in the middle of a playoff run?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:44pm
Give the coaches and the players some time to digest this and to devise a plan. Damm, give them the support & solidarity that they need, it has only been 1-2 days. With the 24 hour news cycle, people want shyt to unfold like a high paced Scandal episode. People are acting like 2-3 weeks have past and nothing has been said or done. Like I said in a previous post, let the CEO of you or your spouses job fuk up majorly and let me watch who walks out of their job without a new job lined up and without calculating their next decision.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 126>
  Share Topic