Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 126>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:55pm
I do want them to do something. Hope they are talking two their agents and the players union.

CC I bet the owner just called yall worthless dogs..

Idk now I'm thinking they could have sat this one at just to make a statement
Sponsored Links

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

LeBron telling them to sit? Honestly if they are being honest about this thing all the NBA players should sit to push the hands of all the owners and the commish.
That's why I don't blame the Clippers for playing or sitting.

It would be bigger if they would all sit. LeBron included.
Clippers sitting would just get them closer to the off-season.

The NBA would be forced to react if every single team forfeited.

After that shot of them sitting down on the bench towards the end of the game looking depressed, I think 20 years from now some of them may regret not sitting out and making a once in a lifetime statement. They gonna be on one of those 30 for 30 documentaries like "To this day, I regret not doing what was in my heart and sitting out that game

I absolutely agree with your statement. They didn't wanna play....Doc was like "we were close to not playing."  I wonder what made them decide to play today.

played for their fans
i guess
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:56pm
Allegedly Doc said he ain't finna coach next season.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:57pm
They are going back to staples they should do something there now that they've had time to think.

Not only them but the fans too.
Fans shouldn't show up either
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Jones, can you imagine that locker room for the next few days? Whoo! the plane ride home must be a tense atmosphere.
I just wonder what they are thinking...like are they thinking why did I let this get to me? Or Man, fucc this dude talkin bout he feed me, he buy me homes.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:58pm
A sitout would have been epic. The awkward commentary that followed would've made for good tv. Even if other teams didnt do it, other owners would've been put on notice. A reality check almost. This a case of needs vs. wants.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

A sitout would have been epic. The awkward commentary that followed would've made for good tv. Even if other teams didnt do it, other owners would've been put on notice. A reality check almost. This a case of needs vs. wants.

Put on notice how

Why would they other owners care if the Clippers forfeited a game? The other owners don't even want to deal with the issue.
It has to affect their own pockets for them to give a damn

Edited by jonesable - Apr 27 2014 at 6:01pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:04pm
She means letting the other owners know "don't start none,won't be none."
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:07pm
Ehhh idk.
Clippers sitting out would have been a nice statement but I don't think the other owners would have cared.

And based on the commish's comments he's not really wanting to deal with it either
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Ehhh idk.
Clippers sitting out would have been a nice statement but I don't think the other owners would have cared.

And based on the commish's comments he's not really wanting to deal with it either
The other owners who haven't said or done anything this stupid wouldn't have cared but those with skeletons would. Not only that but if other owners would see that players will take a stand on big issues they will w tread lightly on issues such as these. I think they would definitely care.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 126>
  Share Topic