Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 126>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cmoniquew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmoniquew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by cmoniquew cmoniquew wrote:

I'm doubting the recording will be authenticated, I'm sure that's her bargaining chip.
what is she bargaining against ?
I could be wrong but I doubt she released the tapes just so the world would know what kind of guy he is, I just assume it's for a settlement of somekind, either the case that's pending or she could be asking for more. And if she doesn't cooperate to authenticate the recording it may still be possible for all this to go away for him.
Sponsored Links

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:21pm
Cry business as usual for the sponsors.  I guess nobody got a commercial with a message in their vault.  Nobody chose to make a statement outside of throwing their shirts on the floor.  I fear for the youth, my own nephew what has to grow up in the same upside down world.  Nothing changes.  What are little white kids thinking right about now...hearing that mess, what are little black kids thinking, seeing them do virtually nothing.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:35pm
LeBron telling them to sit? Honestly if they are being honest about this thing all the NBA players should sit to push the hands of all the owners and the commish.
That's why I don't blame the Clippers for playing or sitting.

It would be bigger if they would all sit. LeBron included.
Clippers sitting would just get them closer to the off-season.

The NBA would be forced to react if every single team forfeited.

Edited by jonesable - Apr 27 2014 at 5:36pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

LeBron telling them to sit? Honestly if they are being honest about this thing all the NBA players should sit to push the hands of all the owners and the commish.

Clippers sitting would just get them closer to the off-season
I can understand if The King and nem(NBA) refused to play the Clippers if it comes to that but the Clippers had the opportunity to stand up and they didn't. They looked sick out there, they should have just stayed home smh.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:42pm

After that shot of them sitting down on the bench towards the end of the game looking depressed, I think 20 years from now some of them may regret not sitting out and making a once in a lifetime statement. They gonna be on one of those 30 for 30 documentaries like "To this day, I regret not doing what was in my heart and sitting out that game

Edited by Marcelo22 - Apr 27 2014 at 5:42pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:43pm

Clippers sitting would just get them closer to the off-season

Playing tonight got them closer to the off season.

Lol but you're right. They should all band together. Maybe the NBA player's president can organize something among the players. Maybe he wasn't made aware of the issue in time to do more than toss some clothes on the court.Stern Smile

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

After that shot of them sitting down on the bench towards the end of the game looking depressed, I think 20 years from now some of them may regret not sitting out and making a once in a lifetime statement. They gonna be on one of those 30 for 30 documentaries like "To this day, I regret not doing what was in my heart and sitting out that game

I absolutely agree with your statement. They didn't wanna play....Doc was like "we were close to not playing."  I wonder what made them decide to play today.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:46pm
If every team decided not to play it would have a bigger impact.
If the Clippers didn't play they would have lost the game like tonight.

I really can't say they're wrong for playing. I doubt the owner is present in their minds when they normally play anyway. They want to win for themselves not him so I don't blame them much. But then I see the other side of why they shouldn't have.

It just makes more sense to me if all the teams at and really force all the owners to do something bc the owners are the ones with the real say so.

The other owners don't care if the Clippers don't play.
It would take their own individual team being affected

Edited by jonesable - Apr 27 2014 at 5:49pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:47pm
It would be cool if they did sit though. I can see both sides.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:50pm
Jones, can you imagine that locker room for the next few days? Whoo! the plane ride home must be a tense atmosphere.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 126>
  Share Topic