Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 122>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

this comment on TMZ pretty much answers the question:

"Sounds like slave team concept! The players work hard to make their white owner richer."
Sponsored Links

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:23pm
I know I am late but I didn't know he had a wife till I just saw her on the playoffs.

Adding ds is so ugly that he looks just like one of my wrinkled work shirts right before I iron them.Dead

Edited by Nisha - Apr 27 2014 at 4:34pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:32pm

Jeff Van Gundy urges Clippers to protest Donald Sterling (Video)

April 27, 2014 By Larry Brown 

Jeff Van Gundyhttp://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/jeff-van-gundy-clippers-protest-donald-sterling-video/227445

ABC/ESPN commentator Jeff Van Gundy has never been shy when it comes to speaking his mind, and the former NBA coach did not hold back when encouraging the Clippers to take a stand against owner Donald Sterling.

During his introduction alongside Mike Breen before Game 4 of the Clippers-Warriors playoff series, Van Gundy expressed his feelings and said he felt the Clippers should have shown more of a protest.

“The only action that would be wrong is inaction or neutrality. From what the Clippers players did, I’d also like to see them make a statement before the game to the crowd about how racism has no place in this basketball arena,” said Van Gundy. “Or just sit on the bench silently protesting for 15 minutes. Or even wait until Commissioner Adam Silver imposes whatever discipline is coming. Any of those to me would have been a great statement.”

After the game began, Breen asked Van Gundy about how he thought the Sterling controversy would affect the team’s championship pursuit.

“Mike, who cares?” said Van Gundy. “There are some things that are bigger than pursuing a championship. Pursuing a championship is worthwhile. Making a stand on something that impacts society is even more important.”

Van Gundy is absolutely correct. It took a lot of guts for him to make his statement on national TV, and he did not back down. It’s nice to have someone speak his mind about such an important issue. It would have been even nicer if the Clippers took some of his advice, too. They should have protested the game.

Edited by keepgrowing - Apr 27 2014 at 4:34pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:34pm
I really don't care what white people have to say about anything.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

lol @ trapped
the clippers are losing

I liked Michael Jordans response.

Jordan, a five-time NBA MVP as a player and the current owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, released a statement Sunday saying he is outraged and disgusted by the comments.

Jordan said he has two different perspectives on the racist comments -- one as an owner and the other as a former player.

"As an owner, I'm obviously disgusted that a fellow team owner could hold such sickening and offensive views," Jordan said. "I'm confident that Adam Silver will make a full investigation and take appropriate action quickly. As a former player, I'm completely outraged.

"There is no room in the NBA -- or anywhere else -- for the kind of racism and hatred that Mr. Sterling allegedly expressed. I am appalled that this type of ignorance still exists within our country and at the highest levels of our sport. In a league where the majority of players are African-American, we cannot and must not tolerate discrimination at any level."

Anger, frustration and calls for action echoed around the NBA on Saturday after the recording surfaced. Everybody except for Sterling, who has a decades-long history of discrimination and offensive behavior, seemed to have a response.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:36pm
I know people say we have to work with racist people all the damn time, but unlike these men, we don't have the luxury to make a stand against our bosses that will impact people nationally. 
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:37pm
ty herwoman
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I really don't care what white people have to say about anything.
Wink

i don't care what white people sayStar 
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:53pm
Them deciding to play almost brought me to tears.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:56pm
Clippers *dribble* *dribble* I feed them *dribble* *dribble* I buy them houses *dribble* *dribble* Oh and they miss the 3, down by 17.

Lebron said the Clippers should sit out the play offs. I have to agree because at the beginning and the end of the day Lebron is still the King so even if they win this series they won't go any further. Just sit it out and get this taken care of.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 122>
  Share Topic