Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 122>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:43pm
If Wanda is a coon for that comment then so is Samuel L. Jackson for what he said about Kamau...

Sponsored Links

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

^^^and that the kids spoke French and she couldn't really communicate with them LOL
Lol.  Did Wanda have any eggs? They should have made one baby using her egg.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

I can't believe his girlfriend is so young.  So obvious she's in it for the lifestyle.

maybe its love Smile
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

^^^and that the kids spoke French and she couldn't really communicate with them LOL
Lol.  Did Wanda have any eggs? They should have made one baby using her egg.

I think Wanda is the "man" in the relationship.
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 1:47pm

Donald Sterling

KNEW He Was Being Recorded

... Ex-GF Tells Friends

3 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0427-stiviano-sterling-landov-instagram-01Donald Sterling was AWARE he was being taped during the conversation that was posted on TMZ
Sports, in which the L.A. Clippers owner went on a racial rant ... so claims the woman who taped him.

A source connected with V. Stiviano tells TMZ Sports ... the full conversation lasted approximately 1 hour. We're told Stiviano insists it was clear to Sterling at the beginning of the conversation he was being recorded.

What's more ... our sources say Stiviano routinely recorded her conversations with Sterling as HIS "archivist." And what's more ... she would regularly play the tapes back to him because he would often forget what he had said.

Our sources say sometime after the tape was recorded on April 9 ... Stiviano and Sterling got in an argument because he wanted her to sign a confidentiality agreement ... which she would not. We're told he then denied ever making the racist statements on the tape, so she played the entire tape for back him ... before it was ever posted on TMZ Sports.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/tmzsports#ixzz3077L7OoK
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 1:51pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 1:51pm
"If a white man wants to lynch me, that’s his problem. If he’s got the power to lynch me, that’s my problem. Racism is not a question of attitude; it’s a question of power."

- Stokely Carmichael
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 1:52pm

This is the picture that triggered the conversation between L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling and his... http://fb.me/1exnK5l0H 

She looks like she's in trouble LOL

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:04pm
Clippers/Warriors game in less than 30 minutes Party
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:07pm
still comment from adam silver?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 122>
  Share Topic