Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 127>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Going over notes on their White wives

did those two high five over having white wivesOuch that sh*t was just embarrassing
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:28pm
Wanda is a disgrace to her Hampton University Alpha Kappa Alpha Chapter.

My friends swear that she pushed up to me when we met her in a restaurant in NYC. Staring across the room at me then came over and pulled up a chair next to me to talk then milled around to talk to me when we were leaving. I guess that she is the type to smash black/marry white.

She was on tv saying that she and her wife have a bi-racial baby (i dont know if it was adoption or the wife was artificially inseminated) then went on to rave that she was relieved that the baby didnt have 'nappy' hair or something of that nature.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 27 2014 at 12:28pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:33pm
Glam she mighta put a ring on it, you could have saved a coon!
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Glam she mighta put a ring on it, you could have saved a coon!

then i would have had to secretly record her calling me a nappy-headed black bish and telling me separate from my black fam/friends and to attempt to pass for a 'delicate' afro-latina like Sterling told his GF to pass for a 'delicate' white woman or latinaLOL hell naww, aint that much money in the world for me to marry a black hating c**n
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:37pm
I thought Wanda's wife had a white baby.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:41pm
is she seriously setting this fool up like this? lawdhammercy...he doesn't want to even acknowledge  his own heritage of being a Jew...so sad..so sad..HIS OWN PEEPS SHOULD DISOWN HIM....but unfortunately as always $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ IS A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE THAT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS.....just a slap on his wrist and off writing the check(s)
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I thought Wanda's wife had a white baby.

I see smh - i just googled up some blog post where they said the babies are white, so the comment she made about babies not having nappy hair is that much worseDead

http://www.womanist-musings.com/2009/10/wanda-sykes-wouldnt-fool-anyone-with.html
"Since Wanda’s life partner is a woman they used a sperm donor.  Today the twins are six months old, without a drop of African American blood flowing through their veins.  When asked if she was concerned that the children would not look like her, Wanda’s response was “we’re lesbians we’re not fooling anybody”.  Even if they had used the sperm from a Black man, if he did not have a genetic link to her, there was never any possibility that they would look like her."

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 27 2014 at 12:43pm
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:42pm
^^^and that the kids spoke French and she couldn't really communicate with them LOL
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:43pm
I can't believe his girlfriend is so young.  So obvious she's in it for the lifestyle.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:43pm
If Wanda is a coon for that comment then so is Samuel L. Jackson for what he said about Kamau...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 127>
  Share Topic