Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 127>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:02am
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I think the estranged wife and Donald are near divorce and if they are ol girl might have to return those gifts.

Could this be under dissipation of martial assets?
The wife has to give consent to gifts that take away from her pockets too

If they're legally separated he can do whatever he wishes with his assets. If he showered his mistress with gifts prior to, it would be considered marital waste and his portion would be subject repayment.
I didn't' read the background, but I don't think wife would have any grounds to sue the mistress.
OK this clears it up.
The wife is going after them.
I'm not sure if they are separated or not.
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Marital asset dissipation occurs when one spouse has previously consumed, given away or otherwise transferred, mismanaged, converted, or otherwise adversely affected property that, had it been before the court, would have been subject to equitable distribution. This commonly takes the form of spending marital funds for the benefit of paramours or wasting marital property.

When making a dissipation claim, a spouse needs only to prove that the expenditure was made at or during the time of the marriage breakdown or was spent for a non-marital purpose, (such as significant gifts, hotel rooms, air tickets etc for a mistress,) during the marriage. Once this has been established, it is the burden of the other spouse to prove the funds were spent on a legitimate purpose. If the court finds that dissipation has occurred, it will appropriately adjust its division of property to offset the dissipation. The following points may be useful to you if you think you may have a claim for marital asset dissipation.

Long but this explains it better.

Damn surprised more ex wives don't do this

I guess it's a different interpretation, cause this still reads as a case for unequal division between the two parties and not a case against a third party.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:03am
did anyone post jay electronica's tweets?
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Has NAACP rescinded the lifetime achievement award they were going to give him next month? Geek
LOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:05am

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Has NAACP rescinded the lifetime achievement award they were going to give him next month? Geek

I couldn't believe he was even nominated after those housing discrimination lawsuits.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:10am
smh @ wondering if other white owners of corporations feel the same way.  i swear people bury their heads in the sand and come out once every blue moon scratching their heads talking about what happened.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:12am

Extended Donald Sterling recording includes more horrific racism

By Tom Ziller  @teamziller on Apr 27 2014, 11:39a +

Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Spor

Deadspin has posted a longer version of the Donald Sterling tape. It includes lots more racism.

Late Friday, TMZ released its nine-minute recording of a man alleged to be Clippers owner Donald Sterling making racist comments to his girlfriend about her being seen with black people. Deadspin has acquired and posted a longer recording of that same conversation -- a 15-minute tour through the mind of a horribly racist NBA team owner.

Deadspin has also included a transcript that's well worth digesting. It's all so bad that finding the worst bit is difficult. But this is a primary candidate, at least as it relates to the NBA:

[Girlfriend]: Do you know that you have a whole team that's black, that plays for you?

[Sterling]: You just, do I know? I support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them? Does someone else give it to them? Do I know that I have-Who makes the game? Do I make the game, or do they make the game? Is there 30 owners, that created the league?

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/4/27/5658286/donald-sterling-second-recording-racist-holocaust

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:12am

I don't get the shock

people really think racism is over or that racists don't smile in your face

sad

Edited by SamoneLenior - Apr 27 2014 at 11:12am
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:13am
Maybe the lifetime achievement award is for all he's done for 'them'?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 127>