Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 127>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:46am
Where is Rohan isn't he part of the legal crew?
Sponsored Links

rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Where is Rohan isn't he part of the legal crew?

Haha, nah, I don't know anything about this stuff. It's riveting to watch though. LOL
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:53am

I found this from a Michigan source.
Cali is a community property state so it may be the same.

Michigan’s case law includes several court decisions reflecting the legal ramifications of giving away or dissipating assets prior to divorce. In the 1992 case of Sands v. Sands, the Michigan Court of Appeals decided to give the value of all a spouse’s dissipated assets to the injured spouse. In the 1991 case of Thames v. Thames, the Michigan Court of Appeals ordered the individual who received the marital property to return it to the marital estate so a judge could divide it in the divorce. Judges can and will order an uneven division of property to the wronged spouse to compensate for the wrongdoing. If enough marital property doesn’t exist to adequately compensate her, Michigan law allows judges to “invade” a husband's separate property under some circumstances and order it transferred to his spouse. Separate property is generally anything a spouse owned before marriage or acquired through gift or inheritance

Ok so if I'm reading correctly unequally dividing is valid if there's enough money left to do so as well as going after the spouses personal property.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:56am
As nasty as she is for laying down with that crusty piece of mold, she earned those car and that apartment. Jesus, what she subjected herself to willingly for a little change and then to have to lose the benefits? That's a compelling argument for suicide.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall would be calling that girl gorg if she was a member. ..

I may or may not be trying to start summin

of course they would!
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:57am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I see why the mistress recorded the rant. She wasn't bothered about the racist she was bothered that her Hard earned money was in jeopardy.
'
Sick
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:59am

Edited by jonesable - Apr 27 2014 at 11:03am
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I see why the mistress recorded the rant. She wasn't bothered about the racist she was bothered that her <font ="Apple-style-span" size="5">Hard earned money was in jeopardy.

'
Sick

she earned every penny!
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:59am
Has NAACP rescinded the lifetime achievement award they were going to give him next month? Geek
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:01am

I think the estranged wife and Donald are near divorce and if they are ol girl might have to return those gifts.

Could this be under dissipation of martial assets?
The wife has to give consent to gifts that take away from her pockets too

If they're legally separated he can do whatever he wishes with his assets. If he showered his mistress with gifts prior to, it would be considered marital waste and his portion would be subject repayment.
I didn't' read the background, but I don't think wife would have any grounds to sue the mistress.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 127>