Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 127>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:31am
So I hope she saved up some of that money cause I don't see him continuing to support her for outing him...
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:31am
the wife is being ridiculous.  men pay for youth, beauty and sex *shrugs* theres no refunds.  she shouldve taught him to lease instead of buy.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:32am
I think the estranged wife and Donald are near divorce and if they are ol girl might have to return those gifts.

Could this be under dissipation of martial assets?
The wife has to give consent to gifts that take away from her pockets too

Edited by jonesable - Apr 27 2014 at 10:34am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:33am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

the wife is being ridiculous.  men pay for youth, beauty and sex *shrugs* theres no refunds.  she shouldve taught him to lease instead of buy.

But there could be a refund though...
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:35am
Wait, she's suing the mistress for accepting gifts?

Wouldn't it be easiest to debit those gifts from his portion of the divorce settlement?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:37am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Wouldn't it be easiest to debit those gifts from his portion of the divorce settlement?

The way it works is the court orders the receiver of those gifts to return them back to the marital pot so it can be equally divided among the two
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:38am
I see why the mistress recorded the rant. She wasn't bothered about the racist she was bothered that her Hard earned money was in jeopardy.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:41am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

The way it works is the court orders the receiver of those gifts to return them back to the marital pot so it can be equally divided among the two

I have never heard of this. Are there any high profile cases of this happening in the news? There would be strippers and mistresses getting sued left and right if this were the case. Hmmm
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:43am
Good thing Naomi cambell's ex wasn't American!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:44am
I found this from a Michigan source.
Cali is a community property state so it may be the same.

Michigan’s case law includes several court decisions reflecting the legal ramifications of giving away or dissipating assets prior to divorce. In the 1992 case of Sands v. Sands, the Michigan Court of Appeals decided to give the value of all a spouse’s dissipated assets to the injured spouse. In the 1991 case of Thames v. Thames, the Michigan Court of Appeals ordered the individual who received the marital property to return it to the marital estate so a judge could divide it in the divorce. Judges can and will order an uneven division of property to the wronged spouse to compensate for the wrongdoing. If enough marital property doesn’t exist to adequately compensate her, Michigan law allows judges to “invade” a husband's separate property under some circumstances and order it transferred to his spouse. Separate property is generally anything a spouse owned before marriage or acquired through gift or inheritance
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 127>