Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 122>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:20am
Hmmmm....so who are the coon swirlers?

*looks in the pantry for a toasty pastry tart*
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:55am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

omfg

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:05am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:18am
posted it....now give them something to think about...

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Apr 27 2014 at 8:23am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:24am
thanks already did...love it...that is an excellent one...keep 'em coming....Lmfao..
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:25am
^^Have you tried saving the pics to your desktop then uploading them to FB?

You can delete the photos from your desktop after you have uploaded them.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

It's always funny that when something like this happens black folks always turn on each other.
THAT'S SOOOO HILARIOUS.

It's obvious this guy is a racist scum. I'm against racism and discrimination towards all black people, not just when black men are thrown into the equation.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:10am
From LSA

...when they ran quickly to defend Gwyneth Paltrow's tweet using the word Brothas? Their deafening silence should have been employed then.
http://racerelations.about.com/od/di...Word-Tweet.htm

Nas said this:

“I would slap the sh*t out of somebody for Gwyneth Paltrow,” “I would slapthe sh*t out of somebody for Gwyneth Paltrow,”

Nas told Nas told CBS Local CBS Local recently. “She’s the homie, she’s cool. recently. “She’s the homie, she’s cool.

Gwyneth gets a pass. Real people get a pass. We know what Gwyneth gets a pass. Real people get a pass. We know what

this sh*t is. We don’t interrupt Italians when they say ‘Wop’ to this sh*t is. We don’t interrupt Italians whenthey say ‘Wop’ to

each other. They gonna punch you in the mouth if you each other. They gonna punch you in the mouth if you

“Some might not feel the same way,” he added. “Some of us will get angrier about it than others; but some people get a pass. The people that I know who are cool and real Brothas, Gwyneth Paltrowis a real Brotha that’s my homie. That’s how I’m on it. Some people get a pass.”

The Dream tried to take the blame for the tweet
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...z-controversy/

Uncle Ruckus Simmons wrote this:
http://globalgrind.com/2012/06/05/ru...in-paris-blog/

The correct response was from Q Tip: 

"Listen Rush Simmons, Toure, and all Black folk who are sympathist to this gwen paltrow Brotha thing. She may not have meant harm, sure it was in the heat of the moment but that fact that she showed not 1 IOTA of an apologetic tone, given the historical weight of that word is not responsible of G paltrow’s part. 

As powerful as hiphop is it DOESNT erase the years of damage that not only that word has done but circumstances that usually surrounded it. Sure there is empathy for the black American struggle from all races but the empathy shld be extended to the great pain we as blacks have experienced for generations.

For the pain that we still deal with in our communities daily. Was gwen wrong for recognizing unrelated people to the song as “Brothas in paris for real”? debatable. BUT she SHLD have. Paltrow shld have offered a “if i offended anyone im truly sorry” as a person who loves black people and understands there’s a scope of black folk that exist beyond the ones that she partied with in Paris who are still dealing w the complexities of their circumstances. 

black folks that dont know about giving a white person a “pass” … there is a lot to this thing. Rush ? Toure? its ok its all love brothas but lets build … later! and i got love for yall and im glad we can express our views! peace. BTW i said nothing mean or nasty. i met gwen and chris. kool peeps! so no need to be mean in ur responses."

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=688879
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:22am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

not Nas too

I'm running out of black people that I like

I said the same thing

Steven A Smith was just on GMA talking about how the black folks on the team may want to boycott but they have a job to do.
cmoniquew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmoniquew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:45am
I'm doubting the recording will be authenticated, I'm sure that's her bargaining chip.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 122>
  Share Topic