Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 126>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

ThatGurlDHeart

Step 1 for you is done and done.

Come back and share your step 2 with us Stern SmileLOL

Shoot step 1 included neglecting my husband and kids letting them eat some cardboard frozen pizza for dinner which is probably unknown to me some kind of way lining Sterling's pockets and something else I can feel bad for later.  

I'ma curl up with my boo and watch a movie now and fight the good fight some more tomorrow. GN

Edited by ThatGurlD - Apr 26 2014 at 11:47pm
Sponsored Links

marumaruyobi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marumaruyobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:54pm
I'm hoping she's been siphoning money from his ass the entire time, biding her time for him to catch on and then springing this and releasing it as a way to cover her tracks lol. I'm hoping she's just pandering in the tape. That's what it sounds like (maybe because I want it to?) to me..
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:56pm

Edited by trudawg - Apr 26 2014 at 11:56pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:12am
Thank God the good po folks of Montgomery, Alabama didn't have y'alls mentality in 1955 Dead

Actually, I take that back. Maybe if they did we would still be segregated and cycling money through our own communities instead of turning profit for white folks...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:22am

http://37.media.tumblr.com/eb602024e854e85b3cbfc8c2b1e49788/tumblr_n4np0nnodi1rncbh7o3_r3_1280.jpg

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Thank God the good po folks of Montgomery, Alabama didn't have y'alls mentality in 1955 Dead

Actually, I take that back. Maybe if they did we would still be segregated and cycling money through our own communities instead of turning profit for white folks...

We were never all cohesive. 
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:53am
F#ck him! I won't be watching any of their games or attending any. F#ck their ratings and ticket sales. We need to ban together and boycott this type of sh#t. Yes, there are a lot of other racists that own teams and major companies but we especially can't keep brushing off sh*t that is said publicly/comes out publicly, just because there are other private racists out there that own sh#t. That does not make this okay. Examples need to be set. The blatant disrespect towards us needs to be nipped in the bud. We need to stop giving these Yt lames our money and keep it circulating in our own communities. We give them our money and in return, they sit back and laugh at us.

Edited by 305bgirl - Apr 27 2014 at 12:58am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:56am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:56am
Sang, if the Black population of Montgomery AL weren't cohesive the boycott would have never worked

No one is talkin bout 100% of Black Americans sticking together for a single cause, that's just silly
However, a sizable and particular population of us (like the NBA players for instance) could make an impact
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:57am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 126>
  Share Topic