Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 127>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 3:34pm
sexy thats what i got from it too. she ws "drawing him out"
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

This was confusing to listen to. It comes off as scripted

They both sound like bad Actors trying out for a movie.

are you and bribby the same person

While listening to the tape, the flow of the conversation just did not seem natural to me.

Probably because she was acting like she did not "understand" what he was saying (trying to explain to her).

You "cordially"associate with Blacks when you "have to" ........and that's it......

And perhaps she was pretending to not understand so he could talk more.. after all, she recorded the convo and sent to the press.

yea.....she wanted him to explain himself a clearly and simply as possible because some future listeners of the conversation may not know how to read between the lines...
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 4:06pm
Of the 14 starting players on the clippers 11 are black, 1 is a mixed race default Black (Blake Griffin) and 2 are white.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/roster/_/name/lac/los-angeles-clippers
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 4:16pm
And all of them gonna play and make that money
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 4:25pm
I hope my boo Chris Paul stands up to this.  This is disgusting and confusing...the comment sections have ppl talkin about he's not racist just old fashioned, wtf...theyre too used to their entire families making comments like this.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 4:28pm
that chick got her money stashed & tired of his ole cracka azz, this was her "im bout to bounce on yo ole cracka white azz" exitClap SUPERB job on her behalf / get that ole white crackas money expose him n bounceLOL

sidenote: plus if she got any ounce of sense she knows he can have her offedOuchso she bets stay the fukkk away from him from now on

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Apr 26 2014 at 4:29pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

that chick got her money stashed & tired of his ole cracka azz, this was her "im bout to bounce on yo ole cracka white azz" exitClap SUPERB job on her behalf / get that ole white crackas money expose him n bounceLOL
he probably dumped her
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 4:30pm
LOL yeah somthing went sour between them n she gettin her shine on off his ole cracka azzLOLLOL
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Maybe this will be a wake up call to all the swirlers about what they really think about you
imageHarsh but true in most cases.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

You know BMH swirlers don't really post in these types of threads

Lies

You and some others are not coon swirlers though, those are the ones who lurk and don't comment
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 127>
  Share Topic