Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 127>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:15pm
Earvin Magic Johnson ‏@MagicJohnson24m
TMZ reported this morning that Clippers owner Donald Sterling doesn't want me or other African-Americans to come to Clippers games.

Earvin Magic Johnson ‏@MagicJohnson25m
.@cjbycookie and I will never go to a Clippers game again as long as Donald Sterling is the owner.

Earvin Magic Johnson ‏@MagicJohnson23m
I feel sorry for my friends Coach Doc Rivers and Chris Paul that they have to work for a man that feels that way about African Americans.

Earvin Magic Johnson ‏@MagicJohnson21m
LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling's comments about African Americans are a black eye for the NBA.
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Maybe this will be a wake up call to all the swirlers about what they really think about you

Nah..and I ain't mad at them.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

kind of tired of the oh wow and he was referring to Magic Johnson comments

this isn't at Diane because I have read it in other places

it's like saying Magic is a good black it's not like he's like the rest....just has that vibe to me

I wasn't shocked he was talking about Magic

I see what you're saying and IA, it's as if we would have given it a pass if  was her high school best friend or a regular not "good" well establsihed black

The situation it shows the hate is real whether new vs old vs bad vs good black.  Like most I thought initially that it was an acutal friend of hers (whose "look" the person who told the clippers owner didnt approve of) on instagram but Magic would have been someone he smiled and tooks pics with himself yet both he and his snitching friend stay playing hypocrite. It was such a terrible thing to be seen with magic the black, that the friend had to call the clippers owner and tell him! My word!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:20pm
Magic Johnson tells TMZ Sports ... he wants Donald Sterling to step down as the Clippers owner and he thinks African Americans should boycott the games until that happens.

Magic says he feels betrayed by Sterling, telling us, "I thought we were friends.  We've broken bread together several times.  It's almost like, do you smile in my face but behind my back you talk about me?  I'd have felt better in 1979 if you would have just told me you don't like African Americans, and then I would have known how to deal with you."

Magic says he strongly believes the players should focus on playing basketball and should NOT boycott Sunday's playoff game.  BUT, Magic thinks African Americans should not line Sterling's pockets by going to the games, saying, "He wants our money but doesn't want us to show up."

As for what should happen to Sterling, Magic is clear:  "He has to step down or sell the team."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/magic-johnson-donald-sterling-boycott-clippers-audio-tape-racist/#ixzz3019uysUH

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Apr 26 2014 at 1:21pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I wish she took the picture with Pharell
that would have been EPIC
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:22pm
Yes iyah!!!!!!!!!!! tbaby Magic has responded! hit them in the pockets.

When the clippers owner said feed them bathe them, just like a nice little pet. Im sorry i have to laugh.

ETA seriously i wonder how common this convo or covnos along this line are in swirling relationships

Edited by Diane (35) - Apr 26 2014 at 1:25pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:27pm
I wonder if he's gonna make her death look accidental
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:28pm
Fucc yt people ALL OF THEM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I wonder if he's gonna make her death look accidental

pro'lly like a suicide 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:32pm
the nba needs a richard sherman right now.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 127>