Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 127>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:40am
she said she wishes she could change the color of her skin

what these bedwenches do for money is disgusting. this dude has a record of being a white supremacist and has done/said far worse and nothing has happened to him. i bet nene from the wizards gets punished harder than sterling.
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:10am
Not surprised at all...this is exactly how wp talk all the time.  Even with MONEY, to them "we" are still black.  I've seen white "trash" here in DC and they feel superior to a black successful woman or man making 250,000 per year.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:13am
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

Not surprised at all...this is exactly how wp talk all the time.  Even with MONEY, to them "we" are still black.  I've seen white "trash" here in DC and they feel superior to a black successful woman or man making 250,000 per year.

Either they feel superior or they feel angry because they feel ENTITLED to that success the black person has earned and will believe the black person somehow swindled or got a handout.

Pitiful. Dead White entitlement is truly embarrassing.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:33am
Now that BHM is a aunt tammy coon. This bish selling her soul to his racist ass to remain on the payroll. Both of the people sound dumb as sh!t. His ex wife aint no better acting shocked. He been this way. You dont develop these ideas over night.

Retro black would have boycotted and refused to play. New black apologies for making him feel uncomfortable with their blackness.
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:39am
Ha!  He told her to leave him alone.  To everything else said in that conversation...

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:48am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

new slaves

Chris Paul 5 year contract 107 million
Deandre Jordan 4 year 43 million
Jamal Crawford 4 year 21 million

Slaves don't work for this kind of money, but sell outs do.

What strikes me as pitiful was her keep saying "I'm sorry honey, I'm sorry"  Why is she apologizing to that racist scum I can't understand...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:52am
Yea, they aren't slaves at all

Funny how yall judging her for being with him but what about all those shameless Black players voluntarily making money for a sh*tty racist scumbag?

This generation of Blacks have no dignity
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:53am
Ha!  He told her she could bring them home, feed them, sleep with them...
What part of the racist game is that...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by nebhnebh nebhnebh wrote:

The one with a fetish.I bet hes called her a n!gg in bed.
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by nebhnebh nebhnebh wrote:

The one with a fetish.I bet hes called her a n!gg in bed.

Dead 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair