Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 126>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 7:33am
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 7:39am
She nasty for laying with that in the first place. Makes me shiver.
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 7:42am
This isn't his first go-around:

He was sued by the Department of Justice for refusing to rent properties to blacks and hispanics AND was fined $5 million in another case for trying to drive out blacks and hispanics from apartment complexes he owned.

Sounds like a wonderful man.

Edited by rohan - Apr 26 2014 at 7:43am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 8:12am
other races cant stand for blacks they "think" theyve thrown a bone to to be around other black people.  ive even seen that with casual acquaintances.  your walking down the hall with them and pass another black person with a greeting and they quickly ask you about your relationship with that person with a "do you know them?".  now you have to decide if youre going to crack their face with a bitch please, i know them like i know you or just ignore the question with an eye roll.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:19am
Nothing worse than a black person selling themselves to massa.
It's one thing to be forced, but to do it willingly?

That's a coon ass chic.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:23am
Originally posted by rohan rohan wrote:

This isn't his first go-around:

He was sued by the Department of Justice for refusing to rent properties to blacks and hispanics AND was fined $5 million in another case for trying to drive out blacks and hispanics from apartment complexes he owned.

Sounds like a wonderful man.

But he swears he doesn't hate minorities. LOL

The man is the typical racist. Says and does racist things, vehemently denies the title of a racist, and fights harder for his "right" to keep his racist ideologies and actions stigma free than the actual dismantling of racism.

Typical.

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:25am
wonder if he's met her parents yet?Confused

SN, how does one go about bringing home an 81 year old boyfriend? My gramma alone would die on the spot laughing

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:25am
Reason number 3027276098768655273839944873 why I refuse crumbs off massa's table.

Even $300 000 000 from massa is eating off massa table. Nah you keep your monopoly money.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:25am
All I know is that woman hates herself.

She can come off as righteous all she wants, that's the man she chose to give her heart to. That's the demon she lays with.

He ain't changing and deep down she knows it, but maybe the money will keep her around.
I do hope she was the one who leaked this embarrassment, though.

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

So uh.. does this rule apply to his team? 'Cus uh..
of course it does, but:
Originally posted by rohan rohan wrote:

and 
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

new slaves
"his" team knows their place in the grand scheme of things. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 126>
  Share Topic